"You remind me of my favorite bitch Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds." I said.

"Nah she too sensitive fa me" Moni replied.

"You rig-"

"FOCUS!!" my dad yelled.

Why is he yelling?

"Dad we understand the plan. Can I go home now i'm tired and I need a nap." I said.

"Fine whatever, Montana you do whatever you gotta do." he got up and left with my mom walking behind him.

I got up as well and left out anf headed to my car. I haven't talked to Sire since ole girl said she was pregnant, I honestly just need time to process it because if thats his child I cant kill her like I want to and imma have to play step mommy.

"Ahren"

"Sire please just gimme some time" I sighed.

I got in my car and headed to Red Lobster to pick up my dinner. Before getting out the car I realized I didnt have pockets in my leggings so I slid my phone in my sports bra.

I walked in and told the lady my name and what I ordered then went to stare at the live lobsters in the tank.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around and saw a guy around my age standing in front of me holding my food.

"Thank you!" I went to grab it but he pulled it back.

Why is he playin with my food.

"You seem tired let me walk you to your car so nothing happens, this kind of a rough neighborhood."

He wasnt wrong so I agreed. The fuck is a scrawny ass buss boy gon do.

Making it to my car I took the food and buckled it in my backseat so it wouldn't slide anywhere.

"Thank you!"

He gave a small smile but sum in his eyes looked like regret.

"Yea sorry about this" he stuck a needle in my neck and I quickly punched him in his face.

"Fuck" he yelled. I saw a van pull up behind him and I went to run and get in my car but my legs was moving slow, my whole body was moving slow and my vision was going in and out.

"Grab her but dont hurt her, Blaze wants her unharmed."

My food.

I hope my dad check my location.

I would tweet that I just got kidnapped but I cant move my arms.

Damn Sire finna be worried as fuck.

That was the last thing I thought before I went to sleep.

Sire
Upper Marlboro, MD
8:30 pm

"Sum dont feel right bra" I paced around Ak house.

"What you mean?"

"Ahren normally text me when she get home" I looked at him.

"Well nigga she did say she needed space."

"Yall I think Ahren got kidnapped!" Tana yelled coming up from the basement.

"Okay so the tracker on her car is in the Red Lobster parking lot in Capitol Heights but her phone location off. So then I checked the tracker in the earrings that her dad gave her a while back and she always wheres those plus they match with everything. They're a really good fashion stateme-"

"Baby get to the point!" Ak said.

"Right okay so the earrings are in District Heights over by D'Arcy Rd in the warehouses."

"Those Blaze buildings, call everyone and meet at the trap" I said looking at Ak.

"Last time I checked yo name was Sire not Rico" Ak rolled his eyes getting up.

"Just do it nigga"

"Fine then only because that's basically my sister."

Them niggas took my girl. Im droppin bodies ova her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hi how are yall? i have 3k readssss period allat. plus yall voting like shit. i love it here.

this was lichrelly the worst chapter. im having writers block like a bitch.

idk who told them kidnap my girl Ahren. Without that sedative she would've beat niggas tf up.

anywho she'll be rescued next chapter, might severely injure someone, might kill someone idk. depends on how im feeling.

oh yea, what font yall be reading your books in? i read in gill sands

excuse mistakes

#deezy