Chapter 1

Hi! I am Lee Y/N...

Name: Lee Y/N

Age: 21

Family: an idiotic step mother
An annoying step sister

Friends: (You will know....OK at this point you might be expecting Black pink so... Yes but wait for it😂)

Job: You are looking for a good job and work 2-3 part time jobs...

Y/n POV:

I was just done with my work at the cafe and decided to go to the coffee shop when I saw a little kid crying in the park... No one look bothered about him... It was getting late as well and Seoul is surely scary at night so I decided to walk towards the kid...

Y/N: Hey! Who are you?

???: I am Jungwoo noona! Who are you? (still crying)

Y/N: I am Y/N! Are you lost?

Jungwoo: Yes... Noona! Babysitter noona went with her boyfriend and told me to wait here but I want to go back to appa!

Y/n: OK! You want me to take you there?

Jungwoo: Can you?

Y/n: Yes! If you want me too...

Jungwoo: What if I say no? Will you leave me alone?

Y/n: No! If you say no! I will stay with you till someone comes to pick you!

Jungwoo: Take me to Appa!

Y/n: OK give me your ID card!

Jungwoo: Noona I know the address...its xxx, Jeon mansion.

Y/n: What a smart little kid? OK so friends smarty?

Jungwoo: (chuckle) Yes... Beautiful noona!

Y/n: Aww! Thank you!

Jungwoo held my hand with his tiny hands and started walking along with me and we started speaking about random things...

Y/n: Which is your favorite TV show?

Jw: Pokemon!!! And yours noona?

Y/n: Same!!!

Jw: You are so big noona! And you watch Pokemon?

Y/N: Why can't I? (pout)

Jw: Great! We can watch Pokemon together... (giggles)

Y/n: Which is your favorite Pokemon?

Jw: Charizard because he is big and powerful dragon and blows fire out of his mouth! 'Ahh Ahh'

He starts to imitate Charizard and looked very cute! I chuckle at his actions.

Y/n: Where are your eomma and appa?

Jungwoo: Noona appa is usually busy with office work but he loves me a lot...but Eomma... She don't like me... She says I am a curse... I am the reason appa and eomma aren't together...

Tears began to roll out from Jungwoo's eyes. You bend to his size and hug him tight.

Y/n: Don't cry baby... Everything happens for good! hmm... I will show you something OK?

He wipes his tears and asks...

Jw(short form of Jungwoo) : What?

Y/N: OK...so touch my nose and say 'Ding Dong'

Jw: What?

Y/n: Believe me! Touch it and say 'Ding Dong'

Jungwoo did as I told... he slowly touch your nose with his little finger and said 'Ding Dong'. I slowly brought my hand from my back and opened it...

Jw: Lollipop! One more!

He continued to do it 4-5 times and was laughing and giggling...

Jw: once more!

Y/N: no baby! We are late! You want to go to appa right?

He nodded his head.

Jw: but noona I am very tired!

Y/N: OK! Climb on my back!

You bent down and he got onto your back.

Jw: Noona?

Y/N: Hmm?

Jw: Are all families like this? How is your family?

Y/n: Well... All families are usually happy ones...but mine is not one of those... I lived with very loving parents but after my mom passed away my dad... Now I live alone...

Jw: Sorry noona!

Y/n: Oh baby no problem! What is your age?

Jw: Soon I am going to be 6 years old noona!

Y/n: So...is someone's B-Day on the way?

Jw: Yes noona!! In 3 days!

Y/n: Wow! Little Jungwoo is growing bigger!

Jungwoo started to giggle and soon we reached Jungwoo's house... It was more like a mansion! Just as I reached there a young man ran towards me.

 It was more like a mansion! Just as I reached there a young man ran towards me

???: Jungwoo!

To be continued...