4

Don't copy, just enjoy.
TAndPens.
.

I need a cover please, I've thought over all my designs by I can't choose one

.
I need a cover please, I've thought over all my designs by I can't choose one. If you can kindly recommend someone, please do :)
.

Ray Chess was still unwilling about leaving her boyfriend, Sam, alone for six days. It wasn't like Sam didn't have someone to take care of him, but he could have certain outbursts no one else but her could calm down but Leon wouldn't take her refusal as an answer, he would never.

Ray looked at Cherry who finally agreed after threatening Leon and the terrified look on Leon's face before he nodded.

"I can't leave Sam." Ray started.

"Then he can come with us." Archie blurted out. "I mean, what's the worst that can happen?"

Cherry looked uncertain about it all over again. "Let me finish before you start panicking and Leon starts killing me, the worst that can happen is nothing, so Sam will be a-okay with us."

"That's even more terrible than leaving him alone." Ray fingered her dyed blonde hair, the roots were starting to hint back at her black hair in the mirror she was looking at on the wall.

"Then pick an option, either he stays or goes. You can't put your life on hold for Sam always, what if you don't even get married?" Archie reasoned. "Then you'll regret wasting so much time with him."

"He has a point." Leon pointed at Archie. "Come on Ray, it's for a few days."

"Why do you even want us to go to a mountain? Why can't we just spend three days in London, or Maui, or Tokyo?" Ray asked.

"Because why not? It's all an augury, why not take the chance? I don't understand why you're so scared, nothing can happen."

"We'll be in Canada, no wait, British Columbia where we don't know a single soul, in the winter. What if the snow buries us alive?" Cherry was visibly getting scared.

"I don't want to go anymore." Cherry said softly, but Archie was done with the gummy bears, he enveloped Cherry in a small hug.

"I'll always protect you Cherry, I promise." Archie confessed.

"Now look, if you don't want to come along, then don't. You don't have to ruin it for the rest of us." Leon looked pissed, it was the second time Ray was making everyone angry. "You can leave Ray and leave your friends for your disabled boyfriend who has enough money and help to take care of himself."

Ray felt a sting in her heart, she loved Sam too much for people to poke jokes at him but she knew Leon was right, she did need to relax more. Almost everytime she was either with Sam, putting him to sleep, taking care of him, or calming his physical outburst.

"Fine, fine. I'll go." Ray plopped down on the couch.

"We're not forcing you-"

"No, seriously, I'll go. No more second thoughts, no more backing out, let's sign up for this thing!" That boosted the excitement back on. Sam would be okay, he will be.