2

Don't copy, just enjoy.
TAndPens.
.

Archie held the railing in his shaky fist, his heart pounding and stomach grumbling at the amount of food he had over eaten

"Hey, are you like, okay?" Cherry asks but Archie didn't want anyone else around him.

"No." That's all it takes for Cherry to envelope him in a hug, her heels adds to her height until she's at a level of Archie's six foot.

"Ray's like, super annoying lately. Super annoying, like it's so annoying." Cherry provided zero comfort with her words but Archie loved the warm hug between them.

"I'm smart, right?"

"Of course you're smart. You're like the smartest person ever in our group, expect Leon, but after him, you're like the smartest. So don't even think about listening to Ray, okay." Cherry said, tightening her hug around Archie, who didn't even mind.

"Should I apologise?" Archie asks.

"Definitely not. She should apologise to you first, she like called you an idiot, then a dimwit and she's just like super mean." Cherry coos, rocking Archie in her skinny arms. Her Louis Vuitton bag jingles on her waist, the iPhone in there but she focused on Archie first, a new phone isn't a problem but Archie is.

"Can I get in on this group hug?" Startled, they jump apart before tightening the hug on Leon, who pats their heads like children.

"What she said wasn't cool Archie, but you're not stupid. You're my little did-you-know science whiz." Archie's heart melted with Leon's compliment. His eyes were starting to tear up but he blinked them all back in.

"Now, can we talk about the vacation or what?" Leon jokes.

When they got back to the table, Ray was sitting with Sam, her head cuddled in her arms but resting on the table. Leon slides into the seat, his eyes lock with Cherry's and Archie's, before looking back at Ray.

"Ray? You okay?" Ray raises her head, tear lined on her cheeks and she launces herself at Archie.

"I didn't mean it like that. I don't know what happened, I just couldn't stop talking, and I got angry when you mentioned Sam and his disability, and then I couldn't stop talking again, and you left and I just-"

"It's cool Ray."

Leon looks at the hugging pair for a moment. "Can we talk about the vacation now?"

"Yeah, stop whining about it already." Archie says. "The England Canada thing, right?"

"Canada, not England. There's this notification, and it's super legit for an all-paid vacation on a mountain, excluding the plane ticket and payment for them to consider and stuff, but it's going to be super fun. Imagine it all, the snow fights, and angels, and the white tuffs and how much fun we'll have."