"shut the fuck up, you're still wearing your dirty yellow hoodie from yesterday," jungkook savagely says causing the others to laugh at his remark.

"wow, you're welcome, kid!" jimin stood up, walking straight to the sofa as he pretended to walk out from jungkook. he only heard jennie mumble, "he's so dramatic!"

jisoo smiled at jungkook before walking closer to him. "how are you?"

"fine," he giggled. "it's just a wound. i admit it's deep because i can still feel the pain despite drinking pain relievers but above all, i'm fine. when am i going to get discharge?"

"tomorrow, kook," lisa sighed. "don't worry, we don't have classes.. the town is at chaos trying to stop the locals from protesting-"

"it's still not.. over?" he asks, his eyes slowly letting go of the hope he was holding.

"i'll talk to dad about this. he should know what happened so he could at least help.." taehyung suggests, smiling at jungkook.

"yeah, kook," yoongi followed. "taehyung's the hero."

"how's chaeng?"

"she's fine," jimin finally responded. "she's just resting.. she'll probably be here later."

"get well, kook," taehyung nodded. "we still have to bring your mother back to her job."

slowly, jungkook smiled. "thank you, best bro."

"hey!" jimin interrupts. "he's my best bro!"

"jimin, when will you ever stop acting like a child?" yoongi snaps at him causing the two girls to laugh.

"after you stop being a killjoy grandpa, maybe," he shrugged.

🐬

"you're okay?" taehyung slowly reached for jisoo's hand to intertwine it with him. he lowered his gaze to meet her eyes, smiling as he did so.

"yes," she nodded and giggled. "also, thank you for doing this. i know you don't have to but still, thank you. i know we only have a least chance to help jungkook and chaeyoung but i'm grateful that you're helping.. talking to your dad is such a big help.."

taehyung slowly nods, watching her get teary-eyed. "i know. it's the only thing that i can do for now.. it's nothing.."

"baby, stop crying," he whispered when jisoo started sobbing. he felt his heart digging while staring at her with tears dripping down her cheeks. "you're giving me a heart attack. don't cry now, please?"

"yes, i'm sorry," jisoo laughed despite the tears. "i'm just.. i never saw jungkook and chaeyoung this sad. they're one of the most hyper in the group together with jimin and lisa. it breaks my heart seeing them this low.. i feel like i had to do something to cheer them up-"

"you just have to stay with them," he bent down a little so he could face her. reaching for her face to wipe her tears, taehyung gave her a soft smile so she could at least feel light. "don't.. overthink too much. let me handle this so i can help. alright?"

"thank you."

"yeah, well," he chuckled. "you still haven't responded to my confession though?"

she creased her forehead, now confused. "huh? confession?"

taehyung pouted, looking away as if he was saying something that could embarrass him. "last.. fireworks festival.."

jisoo only frowned. "you didn't said anything. what confession are you talking about?"

yeah, right. of course, she wouldn't get it. taehyung, you dumb fuck.

"tae, what is it?" jisoo repeated.

"nothing, let's go?" he changed the topic in an instant. "you brought your bike, right?"

"yah!" she fusses, grabbing the hem of his shirt so he could return in front of her when he tried to walk away. "what confession?!"

"the only thing i remembered was when you told me that the moon is beautiful that night! how was that a confession?! i mean yes, the moon is always beautiful, duh?!"

slowly, the side of his lips rose as he heard what jisoo was exclaiming. call it gay, he thought, but he could feel his heart nonstop beating loudly he was afraid jisoo could actually hear it.

"why are you smiling?! i meant what i say! the moon is beautiful!"

yes jisoo, i love you too.

🐬

"taehee, where's dad?"

"oppa!" the ten year old girl run towards her brother to hug him tight as she felt his soft kiss on her forehead. "at his office with some businessman!"

"wait here, i just need to talk to him," taehyung rushed towards his father's office. he just couldn't wait more. he knew his father needed to know it sooner or else he'll lose his mind seeing his friends and jisoo in agony.

before he could even knock, someone already opened the door inside and was thanking his father to bid goodbye. taehyung stepped back, bowing a little to the visitor as the latter did the same.

"thank you for helping me, mayor, i wouldn't have done that without the help of you," he bowed respectfully while taehyung's father did the same.

"no worries at all, mr. choi," the mayor chuckled and tapped his shoulder before telling one of the maids to guide mr. choi downstairs so he could leave.

"son," his father noticed him. "you're early today. how was your friend at the hospital-"

"dad, that mr. choi has been here for quite some time already," he followed the visitor who was slowly getting away from them.

he only saw his father nodded before fixing his suit, adjusting his necktie since he finally had no works to follow for today. "yeah, son. he needed some help for the firm-"

"firm?" taehyung slowly creased his brows. "what firm? the only one here in nirvana?"

the mayor watched him for a few seconds, wondering why was his son suddenly attentive with his works.

"yes, he's the ceo. is there any problem?"

🐬

i had a hard time typing
this chapter because i was
too excited for the next one lol
i hope i can finish it tonight too 🥺

also,

JISOO'S TEASERS
ARE SUCH A
B O M B

NATION'S VISUAL. MISS KOREA.
THE ONLY QUEEN EVER.

AND THAT'S ON? MIDA !!