Three

Taylor tapped her fingers on her thighs impatiently. "Are you going to te-" She started before Karlie cut her off.

"For the 13th time, Swift. No." Karlie said, not looking up from her phone and telling the driver where to go.

"Oh God. Suspicious black SUV. Blindfold. Scary-looking driver." Taylor pieced together. "No offense sir." She added sheepishly. "Karlie, are you kidnapping me? Again?" She asked.

"Oh come on, don't be delusional, Taylor. I never use the same trick twice." Karlie let out a laugh as she squeezed Taylor's hand. "Besides, it'll ruin the element of surprise if I tell you." She said in a british accent.

"Is that Agent 007 i hear? Help me sir, it appears I have been kidnapped." She also replied in a posh british accent as she waved her hands around.

 "Oh excuse you. It's Kloss. Karlie Kloss." She replied.

Taylor smirked. "Have you been watching too many James Bond movies again?"

Karlie then replied admittedly, "I wouldn't say 7 is a lot.." She started before taylor flashed her this 'it's a lot' face. "Fine. Yes I have."

Taylor sat up proudly. "That explains the black coat, the bentley and pretty much everything then.

Karlie thought she looked adorable like this. Figuring out mysteries, solving them and piecing them together. She could never tell her this though, no way. Maybe only in her wildest dreams.

 "Took you quite some time. Turtle. I'll call you Turtle Swift from now on." Karlie teased as the car stopped on the side of the road.

Taylor scrunched her nose and felt around for Karlie's arm before hitting it. "Rude."

Karlie laughed as she took off Turtle Swift's blindfold. "Would somebody rude take you to New York's first ever cat cafe?"

Taylor leaned over Karlie as she gaped out the window. "Holy wow. I can't even. I thought this place was a myth!" She said excitedly as she sat back down.

"You look like you might pee yourself! Come on, i'll show you around." She opened the car door and jumped out, holding a hand out for taylor to grab.

Taylor took it as she swung out the car, as giddy as a child on Christmas morning.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I can hear the cats calling out to me like 'Tayloooooor. Oh. Hairball.'" Taylor said as they neared the entrance of the cafe.

Karlie shook her head smiling. "Sound crazy? More like you are crazy." Holding open the door, "Here we are, kitty heaven."

As taylor stepped into the cafe, the strong smell of brewing coffee hit her in the face. Which she very much loved.

The interior was pretty much how Taylor’s mind looked. Colourful, happy and full of cats. Pictures of cats were hung on the wall, shelves of cat treats, and adorable little cat trees.

She scanned her eyes across the room, not really sure who she was looking for. 

Couple people.

Hip old lady with headphones on.

Annoying children pinching cat's cheeks.

And Ed. Wait, what? Ed? Here? Right now? Not good.