Two

The gravel crunched under their shoes as they exited the apartment building. "Pretty cold out today." Taylor spoke shakily as she hugged herself for warmth.

"Exactly why I brought you this." Karlie smirked as she handed her a black leatherette suitcase.

Taylor took the suitcase slowly. "Ookaaaay. This VAGUELY reminds me of a mafia movie." She smiled, opening the case revealing a beautiful plaid scarf. "Great taste you have, Kloss." She smiled, teeth showing as she wrapped the red scarf around her neck.

Karlie raised an eyebrow at her, holding back a smile. "Our ride should be arriving in about 3 minutes." She glanced at her watch, just like a secret agent would and stuck her hands back in her coat pockets.

"Good to know. I'm freezing my ears off." She exhaled. "Gaaaahghala." She jumped around to shake off the cold before looping her arm in karlie's and sticking close to the taller blonde.

Karlie looked over at Taylor, butterflies going crazy. She wanted more than anything to just take her into her arms and hold her forever, but that could never happen. For now, at least. Karlie was about to say something, but as if on time, a black Bentley SUV pulled up in front of them. Poetic.

She walked towards the SUV, the blue-eyed blonde unwilling to let go and stuck to her, making them walk in an awkward manner.

"Here we are, Swift." Karlie made a grand gesture as she opened the car door for her.

Taylor smiled politely as she stepped into the car. She was stopped by Karlie's hand on her shoulder.

"Oh and one more thing. Put this on." Karlie spun her around, their eyes meeting for a split second and tied a blindfold around her head.