One

Mer's constant hissing at poor Olivia pulled her out of thoughts and back to reality. It was one of those rainy days sitting by the window in sweatpants and an oversized shirt. One of those days where you just dramatically stare out the window and reminisce, you know?

Olivia stared blankly at mer before walking over and rubbed against taylor's legs (Lucky bastard, that olivia). Taylor laughed as meredith walked away defeated, and threw some treats at Olivia.

"You know I still love you, right?" She called after the sneering cat who glared back at her before disappearing from her sight. Taylor shrugged and redirected her attention to Olivia.

Being the cutie that Olivia is, taylor couldn't help but take out her phone and snap a picture for instagram. "Crazy cat lady? Pretty much." She said to herself and laughed at her own dorkiness. "And upload." She said accomplishingly as she pressed the button before throwing her phone on the bed.

Every now and then, she's threatened of falling in love. Being in THE City and all, you can find love practically anywhere. Across the street, around the block, maybe even by a hotdog stand.

It's perfect at first, really.

The excitement.
The happiness.
The fulfillment.

Until the fairytale ends.

The heartaches.
The regrets.
The realizations.

And as if things weren't bad enough, she's mocked, teased, dissed for just falling in love. That's sick.

In the end, it's as if she's not only had her heart broken by one person, but pretty much by the whole world as well.

But negativity has never held her down, and neither will this.

Skipping across the room, she put on her favorite record, 'No Strings Attached' by the one and only 'N Sync, of course. Taylor danced the night away in her room. Honestly, it was more like 3 minutes and 18 seconds.

"Baby bye bye bye!" Taylor sang with such happiness as she spun around with Olivia. Olivia who was now meowing frantically with huge bulging eyes and was clawing at her shirt.

She heard a bag drop on the marble floor and spun around to see Karlie in all black in the doorway of her room. "Awww are you kidding me? I just got here." Karlie said, in a tone that mocked that of a child's. "Karliee!" Taylor ran to her friend and held her tight.

They would never have let go if not for olivia squirming in between them, begging to be let go. "Oh, poor Olivia." Karlie laughed as Olivia ran away meowing lowly. "Poor Olivia indeed. Mer has been on her tail non-stop since she got here." Taylor replied, walking to sit on her red velvet couch.

Karlie stood, arms crossed. "Well, what are you doing sitting around?" She walked around the room, like an interrogator would in the movies.

"Oh no. Oversized clothes. Messy hair. Empty packets of cat treats. One of those days?" Karlie said, her eyebrows scrunching up in concern as she walked toward the blonde.

Taylor fluffed a pillow casually. "No no. I swear. I'm fine. More than fine, actually."

"I don't buy it. Get dressed, Swift. 'Miserable cat lady' doesn't look good on you. Karlie grinned as she dragged Taylor to her closet.