Chapter 30, poison

"Least talking" Y/n shoots one of her guns and gun fires start to happen on both sides.

Taehyung: "NOW?"
Y/n nodded, Taehyung and Jimin went to a stack of barrels and pushed them off.

"NOW"

Jackson and Kia throw their grenade making the barrels exploded halfing the gangsters.

Shooting soon to start again but soon silence took over. "You're dirty!"

"Having blood on my hands never gets off" You stands up seeing the boss man. "You give up"

"Like never"  pulling a gun and shoots Y/n. "That bullet had poison in it we finally had them come in last week, feels great to use them for a BITCH like you."

Y/n rolls her eyes "that fucker, ahaha good thing Bella told me this shit" she takes out a antidote to slow is down.

"Will you be ok?"

"Yea jackson I'll be fine"

The fight was going on for hours. Y/n keep giving herself antidote every 30mins.
The boss man keep being out there new supply out shooting Y/n and her team.

Jungkook: "y/n, I gotta shot"
Ruby: "jk take the shot"

*BAM*

Quiet....no sounds nothing. Y/n looks up and sees no one. She gets up looking at just dead bodies, walking over them trying to find the boss man and she sees him dead with a bullet to his head.

"Good job jk you go-" Y/n faints

The poison is slowly eating Y/n life away.

Everyone sees that Y/n had fainted so that made everyone run to her. Taehyung picks her up.

"Y/n!!!!"

Y/n opens her eyes "your too loud"

Taehyung smiles with tears forming up "hey your ok you'll make it"

Lifting her hand putting it on his face. "I'll be fine, Bella told me there a cure for this"

"EVERYONE START LOOKING!!!" Taehyung said.

Everyone went to find it but Tae just stayed with You. "Y/b you'll be fine...right?!" More tears come down his face. Your eyes start to close "NOOO Y/n!!!"you smile at him "I love you boys".

Taehyung clutched your shirt and let all his tears out. Jimin came back with a syringe and inject it into your body. Making You gasp for air.

"Call the Ambulance" Taehyung screamed!!!

~

In the hospital the doctor came out.
"Are you with Y/n?" They nodded "ok well she's ok, we got most of the poison out and she just needs rest"

"Can we see her?" Jk says

"Yes sir you can but please be easy on her"

"Thank you sir" the doctor nodded and lefted them behind.

The boys went to Yoyr room waiting for you to wake up.

"Why are you guys doing here?" The boys look up in shock. "What?" They all hugged her. "We thought you where gone!!!" You laugh. "No it takes a lot to kill me, wheres Bella and suho?" The room fell silenced.

"Suho is fine but Bella....she didn't make it" jimin said looking down. You felt heartbroken.... "I'm sorry Y/n".

"No it's ok, I was hoping that she was still alive" You looked down "when can I leave?"

"The doctor said that a week or so" she nods and closes her eyes.

"You ok Y/n?" You hummed "Get some rest Y/n"