Chapter 25, telling you the truth

Me and Taehyung, jimin, and Jungkook are ready.

"Ok you got the plan right, remember we need Bella alive" all the boys nodded "alright let's get "

Leaving in my motorcycle I have jimin in the back. Taehyung and Jungkook are together doing their part.

"Hey Y/n?" I hummed in response. "Do you think Bella could have betrayed you?"

"No I hope not"

~

We arrived at the spot that we save Bella. It's 5:27pm I hope she can do it.

"Jimin go on the side to see if anyone is their" he nodded and leaves. I wait tell I hear a sound from above looking up I see Bella.

"Bella hurry" she noddes and gets down. She finally reaches the ground level. Running to her "omg are you ok?" She nods "what happened?"

"My fath-father he he..." I hugged her

"It's ok we are going to leave and I'll tell you everything" she's just nodes. I push on my ear piece "guys everyone move out we have Bella" in response everyone says is on their way.

~

Everyone meets at my old house that I lived in when I was little. We enter to see Taehyung, jimin, and Jungkook there.

Me and Bella sit in the living room. She's hugging me and I can feel her shaking.

"Bella maybe we should wait till tomorrow" she nodded and just closed her eyes. I'm slowly brushing her head with my hand to Comfort her. The boys walk in.

"So we telling her tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm telling her...she has the rights to know" I'm not making any eye contact with the boys just making sure that Bella is safe is my main priority.

"Y/n, what's our next move..." Jungkook ask

"I'm not sure myself let's all get some rest for today" they all nodded leaving behind but Jungkook.

"Y/n..." walks to me "we are all here for you" he then kisses my head and walks off with a smile.

I have been given the world by 4 amazing people but I can't even keep that.

~

Next day

I wake up to Bella still with me but just awake.

"Morning sunshine" she smiles.

"Morning, you feeling better?" Bella nodes "that's good" I start to sit up and could smell food "who's cooking?"

"Oh the boys are" She points to the kitchen.

"Lets go check up on them"

We get up, walking to the kitchen we can see the boys struggling. We start to laugh making them looking at us.

"Morning" jimin says

"Let's me help you guys Bella can you make the tea for us?" She nodded and so the boys where kicked out the kitchen.

"Why don't we make you girls food for once?"

"Because jimin you guys can burn this house down and I don't want that" I smile having this moment makes me forget about the bad side of things. I look behind me to see 3 handsome men and a beautiful women.

"You guys, could you like, take a shower"

"Why do we stink"

"Just do something other than look at us"

They all laugh and just went to the dinning room to talk.

"So Bella you want me to tell you?"

"Yeah I wanna know what's happening"

"Alright But promise me that you won't be mad at me" i pouted

"Now how could I get mad at my angel"

I explained her what has happened

"So your a gangster to?"

"Yep"

"Wow, COOL my bestie is a bad ass" we laugh at each other.

"Are you sure your ok with it"

She nodded "yes I am, I mean you saved my life from my dad" she smiles "alright tea is done, I'll give it to the boys"

"Alright food is ready also."

We both leave to the dining room.
Everyone is talking to each other but Bella popped a question.

"So Y/n, who do you like?" I choked on my tea

"WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?!" Everyone was dead silent. "Why do you ask"

"Well those" points at Taehyung jimin and Jungkook "all three of them like you" I look at them and I see all their faces turn red, it made me laugh.

"BELLA!!!"

"What?! It's the truth and I'm sure she feels the same way" then points at me.

"Bella you know I don't date"

"It's time to change that, you haven't dated since HIM" rolling my eyes "Bella he's not the reason I'm just to busy"

"Yes you are busy but they are with you 24/7 so you can still get some action while doing your job" I laugh "oh geez Bella, you are killing these boys"