Chapter 4, Trouble

They both get home, Y/n goes to her room and takes a nap, and Bella watch's some of her favorite shows.
Bella heard a knock from the front door. She gets up and looks through the peep hole and sees her next door neighbor. She opens it and looks at the man and says.

"Hello Mr.Lindo, how May I help you?" Mr.Lindo looked at her and says

"I heard you got back from the hospital so I made you some japchae" he smiles.

"Awww thank you very much" Bella bows as she receives japchae

"And make sure your friend gets some to alright, have a good day" he waves goodbye and went to his apartment.

Bella waves back at him, went inside, and puts the food down on the dining table. Bella walks to Y/N room and knocks.

"Y/N I got food!!" All you heard was a big thump and  the door opens.

"IS THAT JAPCHAE!!!" Y/N then sniffs the air hard.

"Yes Mr.Lindo dropped it off for us" Bella says not wasting another minute you run to the smell of the food.

"Omg he's a life savior"

*Y/N loves her food* Bella says in her head laughing.
For a good hour both of the girls are eating and laughing with each other enjoying there meal from Mr.Lindo.

"Damn, that was good" Y/N says laying back in her chair.

"Hahaha, yea that was, Mr.Lindo is the best" Bella says.
"But he looks like he's around our age, and we don't know his name" Bella then puts her hand on her chin.

"Does it really matter he's great at cooking" You then get up grabbing your and Bella's dish to clean them.

*knock knock"

"I'll get it!" Bella gets up her chair going towards the door, opening the front door.

"Is Y/N spring here?" Unknown mans voice says.

"Umm yes sir she is, May I ask why before hand" Bella then ask.

"We need her to answer some questions" the man says.

"Sure thing officer" Bella then let's the police officer in.
"Y/N can you come here for a sec" Bella says

You come over to Bella and sees the police officer.
"Umm good evening officers" You said confused.

"We have a few questions for you, if you don't mind"