Chapter 22, updating them

After everyone finished eating I picked the dirty plates up to clean them in the kitchen. Washing the dishes I can feel someone's eyes where on me, looking behind me I see Ruth (Bella's dad).

"Oh you scared me" I looked down sighing in relief.

"You need to stay away from my Bella, understand Y/n?"

"What why" turning to him face to face hoping my cover isn't blown.

"....you seem familiar, sorry" he puts his hand behind his neck.

He walks away from the kitchen and I break a sweat. Oh geez I almost got my cover blown I gotta be more careful from now on.

~

After some time Bella's dad and brother left the apartment. As soon as they left Bella and I went to watch some k-drama to past time.

"So Y/n what did you think of my dad?" Bella ask me out of the blue.

"So many words but I'd say scary, I kept getting goosebumps on my skin"

"Ahaha he has that effect on people" she starts to laugh.

I can't believe that someone like Bella has a father like him....
I wonder if she knows.

"Bella I've heard about your dad, they say he's a gang leader, is he?" Bella looks at me

"Why would you believe that?"

"Well I think it's cool" I smile

"Well I mean I can see why people think that but I don't think he is"

"Well what does he do for a living?"

"Oh yeah he never told you, he's a ceo of a company I forgot what company tho" she giggles and looks to the tv to watch the show.

I gotta figure out what company that could be his base and I'm glad he didn't tell her that he's in a gang...so imma need to get close to jhope then he's the next gang leader for sure....

~

Next morning I leave early to go meet with Taehyung to tell him what I have found about Bella's dad.

This is what I'm wearing

I get to our meeting spot (cafe shop) and I see Taehyung at a table looking at his phone

"Hey, Let's makes this quick I gotta met someone"I said while taking a seat.

"Wow, where you going?" His eyes got bigger.

"I got a date with a doctor" I grab the menu.

"On a date?!" He looked mad and surprised.

"I just need information calm down" rolling my eyes at his respond. I look at him with a serious face"Look and listen Taehyung and I'm only going to say this once, you know a guy named J-hope?"he nodded

"Yeah he works with us" my eyes got bigger.

"Well keep a close eye on him he is my missions son" just like me his eyes got bigger. "Bella doesn't seem to know about the gang but doesn't mean that she isn't in the gang."

"True that angel in disguised"

I tell Taehyung more on what happened that night.

"Alright got everything you need?" I put down the menu and smiled. "Be careful someone's keeping an eye on us" I laughed and hit his arm softly.

"Yea I know" he smiles and catches what I'm doing. "Should we go my lady" he gets up.

"Oh yes let's" I smile and get up with him leaving with each other.

Leaving the cafe I try to get a peek on the man following us.

"Ok here's the plan"

We turn a corner and hide to see who's following us. We waited and saw a man dressed all in black looking down the alley and started walking down it.

He went to a end and we walked out.

"Who do you work for!" I say.

All the respondents we got was a giggle.

"Come on man I have to be somewhere..." I'm getting impatient

The unknown man removes his hat and it was Jungkook.

"GOD DAMNIT JUNGKOOK, you bitch I needed to be somewhere." I got angry and walked towards him.

"Then why you dressed like that" he points at me "Well you look cute and all but I've never seen you where anything black.

"That's because I have a 'date' to go to" quote on quote.

"A DATE?!"

"What is wrong with y'all, you think I'm doing this because I want someone no I need info idiot"

Jungkook sighs in relief "I thought..."

"You thought wrong now go home, Taehyung update Jungkook, jimin, and yoongi about what I told you and only them understand?"He nodded. "Alright I'll be at the house later today, see you later"

Walking off I waved them off