Prologue

Hey guys, this is my first story! It is a 5 Seconds of Summer FanFic, if you havent heard of them WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? YOU NEED TO LOOK THEM UP ON YOUTUBE! The other characters in my story are fictional. I hope to keep this story up, lets see how this goes :) and sorry for any mistakes! -No Copyright intended at all, dont compare it to anything else because this is my work-

Also:

© 2012-2014 '5secsof1D'

(Just incase ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Prologue)-

They say things happen for a reason. Whether it be something simple or a lifetime changing event, there is a story behind everyone and, even if we don't know why at first, a reason to the way life moves us into different situations. Is it to test us? To change us? To move out of a comfort zone? Or just to meet some better people? It's all a part of life. In fact, I can pin all the events that must have happened for all those reasons back to this day.

I woke up from my distant dream on one school day, the vibrant sun shining in my face as I had left my window curtains open. 'Why Why Why is it Monday?' I asked myself as I slowly got out of bed after hearing the daunting sound of my alarm go off. I peeled off the sheets and got to my feet but as I stood up, I suddenly didn't feel well; kind of dizzy. Urgh just great. I grabbed my school clothes on the hanger out of my wardrobe and took them with me to the bathroom. I have a short shower but as I washed myself with my body soap, all I could think about was my head pounding. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see my mum sitting with my younger sister, Chloe, eating breakfast, both wearing pyjamas. I decided that I didn't really feel hungry anymore so I just sleepily walked over to them. Mum noticed me enter the room and turned to me with a concerned look on her face, "Ellie, are you okay, you look really... sick? How are you feeling?"

"I don't know I just got out of bed and then I felt awful." I replied, holding my hand to my forehead.

"I dont think you should go to school today, why don't you go upstairs and lie down okay,? I'll call the school to tell them you aren't going and then I'll send your sister to come up with some medicine."

I obeyed and lead myself back up the staircase and follow the hall to my room.

I thought, well at least I get to sleep in a bit more. Although I do miss out on my favourite class, Music, today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 5SOS boys will come into it soon! Turn the page, keep reading lovelies!