Mysterious Day Out

I woke up the next morning by Gemma throwing pillows at me. I basicially growled at her as I grabbed my ipod next to me. 11:32am

"Okay, I'm getting up, no need to declare a pillow fight." I called to her as she left the room.

I hoped into the shower and hopped back out again within a matter of minutes, grabbing the fluffy red towel next to me and wrapping it around me to dry myself up. I brushed my teeth then got dressed, dragging myslef along. Leggings, oversized shirt, black vans a bit of eye make up. Yep, that will do because I didn't even know what we were doing yet, I only knew we were going to Gemma's house.I put my hair up in a messy bun popping a few bobby pins in and I walked down the stairs of my house furthering into the kitchen. I looked to find Gemma with my sister on the couch eating some breakfast while watching television. I walked over to the cupboard and made myself some nutella toast, eating it on the edge of the bench.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Gemmas phone went off as I was sitting. She quickly texted back to whoever it was.

"So, we will go to the shops for a bit and then to my house." She told me.

"Sure thing" I agreed. Anything to get my mind off things.

******

"Thats $14.80" the blonde lady lurking over the cash register told me as I payed for my new pretty white and black dress with gold dimonties at the collar. I was in 'Paper-Sissors' with Gemma which is one of our favourite shops. We had been browsing about for a couple hours in a few different stores, I thought we would be going to Gemma's house by now but for some random reason she kept edging me to stay longer. I wasn't gonna question it as we were finally spending a bit of girl time together, just us which i realised I missed because lately the boys have always been around and after the whole Brittany thing I really only had Gemma for that.

We came out of the shop, two shopping bags and a water bottle in my arms whereas Gemma was carrying her phone in hand and texting again while balencing a shopping bag in my other hand. We stoped at the indoor lounges they have in the middle of the centre as we placed down our shopping bags and I got out my own phone in order to to look at the bus timetable. I pointed to the one that said 3:30pm nudging Gemma as she looked over at the screen and then at the time. 3:23pm.

"Oh okay, we can make it if we go now." She told me as we quickly grabbed our stuff again and headed for the bus station down the not-so-busy road. We just made it as the yellow bus pulled into a stop and we sat down because it wasn't too crowded. It kind of reminded me of when we go to school in the mornings in the bus. Anyway, as we chatted along the short trip not really paying attention to anything else.

After breifly turning my head towards the window seeking outside after a little while , I realised where we were. Easily passed Gemmas house by a few streets.

"HELLO WE PASSED YOUR STREET!" I informed her quickly.

"Um well we aren't exactly going to my house..." She said quietly back to me.

"whAT? Where are we going?" I asked, now not sure what to think.

"Follow me." She replied as she pressed the red stop button and the bus came to a still. We walked off thanking the bus driver and the doors shut behind us. As I followed her up the road I realised where we going but it was too late to saying anything as we reached the exact house. Calum's House.

"Why are we here?" I questioned looking at Gemma.

"Let's just go inside." Thats all she told me.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, Ellie, getcha ass in here" Said a different voice with a laugh. I recongised it already but I turned my head to see where it came from to find Calum standing at the door. I trusted Gemma and walked in, still confused to why were were here right now.

"Hey!" He said to me as I came up to him.

"Hi Cal!" I said back to him, I hadn't been really talking to the boys lately. I kind of missed them to be honest.

I walked through the front door "Is your mum home?" I asked realising there was no car in the driveway behind me.

"Nope, she is out with Mali. Shopping or something probably."

I went straight through the main hallway which I knew leaded to the kitchen. "You brought me here to see Calum?" I asked looking back at Gemma who was standing behind me as we continued walking along, I was still feeling like I was missing something.

"Well not exactly." She replied back to me. I turned my head back around to face forward and my body came to a sudden stop. There, standing behind the marble kitchen bench, was the one person who I had been trying to not think about and avoid for the past weeks.Of course, Luke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Well this is going to be bit... awks for Luke and Ellie?

Shortish chapter so hope you like it (well hope you like where this is going). Can I just take a moment to say something?...

30K READS ON THIS STORY OMG FOR A 5SOS FANFIC THAT I WROTE I CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WANT TO READ IT AND JUST <3 THANKYOU IF YOU HAVE EVER VOTED, COMMENTED OR EVEN JUST ENJOYED MY STORY :)

Please fan/follow me so I can communicate with you people :) Tell me if you want me to update, i know i can be a bit later than I say sometimes but i get there in the end.

Next update sooooooon i promise xx