5.

Zaniyah

I woke up from my nap and heard laughter coming from the indoor gym.

I got up and took Fendi and wrapped her around my arm and went to see what was the laughter about.

"Why y'all making so much noise?" I asked Kenny and Dad.

They stopped laughing as soon as they saw Fendi.

"Zaniyah, you know you ain't allowed to take that thing out of its cage around us." Kenny said as he took a step back.

"Buuttt she's harmless."I whined caressing Fendi taking a step towards them.

"Aye chill Yayah."he said backing up.

"Fine. I'll stand over here." I said rubbing my cheek against Fendi.

"Why was y'all loud anyways?"

Kenny started laughing again, "Dad, tell her what happened today."

"Oh man,Uncle Flash."he shook his head.

"Uncle Flash? What happened to Uncle Flash."I asked.

"Don't tell nobody but I had to smack fire from this motherfucker."

Kenny burst out laughing. "What happened? Why you smacked your own Unc? Great Unc? You janky." He laughed.

"Tell my why..."Daddy paused. "This motherfucker gon' take $150 right outta my pocket."Dad said as if he couldn't believe he even tried to take it from him.

"You know what I mean? Had to Randy Johnson that nigga. POW." He imitated the slap.

"Left his shoe right here." He pointed to the red adidas sneaker.

Kenny was dying from laughter.

"Had to slap fire from that motherfucker, you understand me. Uncle Flash? I flashed that nigga. Punk ass motherfucker don't ever try to steal nothing from me. Dope fiend motherfucker. That's on my Daddy's side, you know I don't give a fuck about that motherfucker. Fuck him." Daddy said and I was dead.

"Aye Dad, what the slap sound like?" Kenny laughed.

"Yeah, what it sound like?"

"It sounded like a bomb, like a M80 or sum. Fourth of July kind of shit, you feel me." He wiped his nose.

"He light skinned so you know that nigga turned red and then Louise gon' bring her one legged bow legged ass out." He said.

"Aw Aunty Louise came." I laughed.

"She tried to hit me at the back of the head with an iron so you know what I did?"

"What you did?" We both asked.

"She had a cup of red kool aid in one hand so I knocked the kool aid and she had kool aid all over her and I kicked that bitch leg and she fell over."he said kicking the air as if he was kicking a ball.

"Old bitch. She gon' say she bleeding. Kool aid all over the bitch. So of course the cops shows up and guess who they want to take to jail?"

"Who?"I asked.

"Me. Talm bout she bleeding. Nigga that was Kool Aid all over the bitch."he widened his eyes dramatically.