2.

Fendi in the MM ^^^^

Zaniyah

I woke up to a hot ass breath blowing in my face. When I opened my eyes, Kenny crazy looking ass was the first thing I saw.

"Boy why you all up in my face?"I flinched.

"Mama said I had to wake your duck looking ass up or you'll be late." He stood up straight and rubbed his belly.

"Nigga get out of my room." I said throwing the covers off of my body.

"I ain't 'een wanna be in here anyway."he said pushing me down on the bed once I got up and left.

I rolled my eyes before taking my facial products and headed to my bathroom.

Once I finished my hygiene routine, I picked out my clothes which consisted of a black leggings with a white stripe on the side and a blush pink half hoodie and black heeled sneakers.

After showering and applying coco butter on my skin, I wear my clothes and put on my shoes. I leave my auburn curly hair in it's natural state.

I open Fendi's container and take her out.

"Hi there."I cooed at her.

Fendi was my pet snake. She was white with mint green spots on her. I got her a few months ago for my 16th birthday from my mother. Everyone is scared of her even my dad. I'm not allowed to let her out of her container or let her loose anywhere except from my room.

I watched as she wrapped herself around my arm and slithered up my shoulder.

I put some snake food in her container before I unwrapped her and put her back in. "Bye, I'll see you later Fendi." I said before making my way downstairs.

I was caramel skinned with hazel-green eyes and had deep dimples, while my brother was on the lighter side, which he got from daddy who was a full blown light skin, and had green eyes, also from daddy.

"Morning." I said walking in the kitchen. I kissed mama on the cheek who was cooking some eggs,bacon and grits.

I went to sit next to daddy on the couch,"Morning daddy."

"Morning Yaya."he said watching basketball highlights.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. After a while mama called us to come fix our plates.

I fixed my plate and ate as fast as I could seeing that I was finna be late. When I was done eating, I took my pills and grabbed my car keys and left after saying bye to my parents. Kenny already left for college.

I pulled up to the school already seeing all the hoes outside. I took a deep breath before getting out.

Tay Tay POV:

I woke up choking on my spit.
"Damn."I rub my eyes getting out of bed. I walk in my bathroom and took a piss. When I'm done I wash my hands.

I go downstairs and see mama cooking some pancakes and sausages.

"Morning ma." I greet her digging in the fridge for some juice. Choking on your own spit ain't no joke, y'all. My throat dry as hell.

"Boy go wash your face before you talk to me with that morning breath stinking up the whole place."she says.

"Yo chill ma."

I side eye her slowly bringing the carton to my mouth and start chugging it down.

I freeze when she looks up and stares straight at me. She mugs me before taking the belt that stay by her side and at that moment I knew, I was going to school with my ass on fire.