3.

Zaniyah

"Hold me back." Amanda said. I quickly held her back.

"Nah nah let me go! Let me go so I can beat her hoe ass up!"she yelled at Trina, the school thot. 

We was in the school parking lot, just chilling outside my car when Trina came up to her and started talking shit. Now Amanda was the biggest shit talker in the school but best believe she can back it up.

Amanda and Trina have been beefing for the longest.

"Don't let me go, you damn well know I ain't gon' do shit to her."she whispered to me before going to shouting at Trina and her groupies.

Amanda does know how to fight, it's just that she doesn't like to.

"You ain't gon' touch me bitch!" Trina laughed making me want to slap the fuck outta her, but I had to hold Amanda back.

Amanda jerked her head back, "Oh is that right?" She said before quickly getting out of my hold and punched her in the nose making her fall. By now a crowd had formed around us.

"Oh shit!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

"What was the shit you was saying?" Amanda stared down at her.

"Come on Amanda."I said pulling her arm towards my car.

"She lucky I ain't fuck her up, making me get out of character and shit."She mumbled as we got in the car. "I just got my nails done and face beat, don't nobody got the time for her bullshit." She said fixing her hair.

I shook my head at her as I pulled out of the parking lot.

My phone dings indicating that I received a text. I pick up my phone with one hand and the other on the steering wheel.

Unknown: hey this tay tay

I raise my eyebrow. This nigga asked for my number like a week ago and decided he wanted to text me now.

Me: Wassup.

Tay Tay🤧: Just tryna get to know you,mami😉.

Me: Boyyy...

I left it at that and focused on driving.

"Who were you texting?" Amanda looks at me.

"Tay Tay."I shrug.

"Girl, Tay Tay is so fine but he such a hoe though." She raised her eyebrows at me before saying, "Wait, since when do you talk to Tay Tay?"

"Since today."I grin at her.

"Oooh, you better watch out for his hoes." She said.

"Bitch please, ain't nothing gon' happen between us."

I admit Tay Tay is fine and all but I have no intentions in getting in a relationship with him. I'm tryna spend my high school years drama-free and I ain't finna stress over no boy.

"I'll call you later boo."I shouted as she made her way up her driveway.

She held up a thumbs up before going inside.

I head to my house and park my car in the driveway.

I could hear the music playing in the house from all the way over here.

I shook my head, mama must be not home if the music this loud.

As soon as I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Kenny rolling up a blunt while him and daddy was shirtless. Daddy was acting like a whole fool while Disrespectful by Blueface was blasting from the speakers.