1.

Zaniyah

"ZANIYAH!"

"WHAT?!"

"COME HERE!"

I roll my eyes before putting Fendi back in her container and making my way downstairs.

"What ma?" I say as I reach the last step.

"What's that song that you was playing in the car a few days ago?"she asked wiping the counters before putting her hand on her hip.

"Which one?"I raised my eyebrow.

"The one that goes like, G-wagon or the Rover."

"Oh! You talm bout High Fashion, mama?"I chuckled.

"Girl, I don't know what it's called but play it for me."

I go back upstairs and connect my phone to the house speakers before playing the song.

Shawty make that ass clap
She don't need no applause
High fashion like goyard
G-wagon or the Rover
I put some ice on you
Cause you got a cold heart

I know I gotta keep my shawty on go go
Drop that ass to the floor floor
Ah woah
You ain't gotta deal with none of these niggas no more

If we hop in the benz
Is that okay?
Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?
I ain't no player I just got a lot of baes
But let me tell you I like you a lot bae
I want start at the top to the bottom bae
Know you want the shoe with the red on the bottom bae
You know I like it when you ride on top bae

I watched my mom dance like she was 17, twerking and shit. My mom looks very young for her age, with her long curly hair that reaches her waist and her glowing brown skin.

I got my phone and started to record her. "Aye! Go mommy! Throw that ass back!" I gassed her up.

After a few minutes she stopped dancing. I saved the video before going to sit next to her.

"So you ready for school?" She asked making me groan.

She chuckled, "You got two more years, Yayah."

"I know but I'm not feeling it."I said putting my head on the cool counter.

"It will all be worth it when you graduate." She smiles before getting up. She opens the top cupboard before shouting.

"Who lost they damn mind and ate all of my got damn snacks!"

"It was Kenny."I snitched.

"Ooh, that boy lucky he ain't here or I woulda snatched the life out of him." She says before turning to look at me.

"Sweetie, do you mind going to the store to buy me some snacks and drinks."

"Sure." I stand up and take my keys and a bright blue oversized hoodie that was on the couch.

"Here's some money."My mom hands me two hundred dollar bills.

"Can I keep the change?"

"Change? Nah, you better finish all that money on the snacks." She scoffs.

"Man.."I roll my eyes putting on my pink slides.

"Now hurry up, Imma go wake yo daddy up. Been sleeping the whole damn day." She said heading upstairs.

As I was about to go out the front door I hear...

"GET YOUR HIGH YELLOW ASS OUTTA THIS DAMN BED AND GO WASH YOUR NASTY LOOKING FACE!"