Suki whistled a little waiting for Toph to be done as Sokka ignored the cries of pain and fear from the men inside. They both looked up when a man went flying out the door.

"That's how it's done," Toph stripped the metal off her body as the two non benders smiled impressed.

"Good work Toph, time to get control of the ship, take the wheel," Sokka walked up to her.

"That's a great idea! Let the blind girl steer the giant airship," Toph smirked sarcastically.

"I was talking to Suki..."

"That makes more sense," she agreed as Suki walked past her to grab the steering wheel.

"What are we gonna do about the rest of the crew?" Suki asked sokka.

"Take us down closer to the water, I've got an idea," Sokka told her as he stood with Toph.

The airship dipped down away from the rest of the fleet while Sokka went to find the over head speaker for the ship.

"Attention crew, this is your captain speaking, everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately for hot cakes and sweet cream, we have a very special birthday to celebrate!" Sokka made his voice deeper as Suki and Toph snickered a little at him.

As soon as they got close enough to the water letting minutes pass by so the crew could follow the ordered, Sokka pulled a lever and heard screams from below of the crew falling from the ship to the waters.

"Fire lord Ozai, here we come," Sokka looked at the leading ship he knew was the fire lords.

Suki pushed the Speed of the ship as fast as they could go but it wasn't enough.

"We're not gonna catch up to him in time!" Sokka gasped.

Soon they saw the biggest wave of fire they've ever seen spit from the fire lord ship and began burning the earth underneath, sokkas heart dropped as they began to think they already failed the world.

Suddenly three large earth blocked hit the fire lords ship causing it to rock a little bit blew out the side engine. It was going down.

And a powerful blast of fire hit it making sure it stays down.

"What just happened?" Suki breathed confused, she didn't know if she should be afraid or not.

"It's Aang! He's back!" Sokka whooped punching the air.

They watched from the distance seeing two large fire bending waves collide as one sliced the other to block it.

"Go Aang! Airbending slice!" Sokka cheered excitedly. They weren't going to fail.

"Shouldn't we be helping him?" Suki asked.

"The Fire lord is aangs fight, we need to stay focused on stopping the fleet from burning down the earth kingdom," Sokka shook his head. It was all they could do, but it was enough to save the world.

"And how do we do that captain boomerang?" Toph asked rolling her eyes a little as she stretched her arms up.

"I can't see outside of this floating hunk of metal!" She said dramatically as Sokka looked out the window, an idea popping up.

"Airship slice!"

He took hold of the wheel as he started to pull and push all the controls hoping it'll make it go faster to rise up and he threw the wheel to the side for a sharp turn as Toph and Suki stumbled a little.