Passing

"I don't think boomerang is coming back Toph," Sokka felt tophs small hand slipping from his wrist, quickly changing his grip to hold onto her fingers with all the strength he could manage.

Tears began to form in tophs eyes, terrified this was it. Tears ran down her face trying to hold onto him, she's never felt so helpless.

"It looks like this is the end," his voice cracked a little.

Suddenly the soldiers in front gasped and ran away looking behind the two children as Sokka leaned back to see what they ran from. An airship was coming straight at them, it crashed against the ship as Sokka let go of Toph so she could land on the metal ship as he dropped down after her with a painful grunt holding his leg.

"How did that happen?! Did boomerang come back?" Toph got to her feet as Sokka laid on his side holding his leg.

"No.. Suki did!" Sokka gasped happily seeing his girlfriend on the ship as she hung onto a metal rope that was able to steer the ship.

Suki swung off the ship as she went to help Sokka up as Toph stood close. Suddenly they saw a bright blue light taking up the sky as Sokka gasped looking where it came from. He knew it was Aang, it's like when they first met.

"Come on we need to get to aang," Sokka reached fo Suki as she helped him to his feet and went down to the controls to fly in the direction as the comet passed over the sky.

"You did it! You should've seen yourself!" Sokka hopped to Aang with Suki and Toph under each arm. "You were all like blahhh pow pow pow and he was all like aghhhh!"

"So did you know..." Suki walked over to Ozai a body leaning against the earth.

"I'm still alive.." Ozai growled at her moving his head slowly at her.

She squeaked in surprised.

"I learned there was another way to defeat him and restore balance, I took his bending away," Aang looked at the others as he seemed perfectly fine with momo on his shoulder.

"You can do that?" Sokka asked wide eyes.

"Who taught you that?" Toph asked letting Sokka balance on her.

"A giant lion turtle," Aang smiled brightly.

"You have the craziest adventures when you disappear," she smirked a little crossing her arms. Sokka let go and limped over your Suki as she stood by Ozai still.

"Well you at you ya son of a bitch, now that your fire bending gone I guess we should call you the loser lord!" Sokka taunted as his arm was around suki.

"I am.. the Phoenix king!" Ozai tried to get up but fell on his face instead.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to offend you Phoenix king of getting his ass whooped," Toph snorted punching her fist into her palm.

"Yea! Or how about the... guys who don't win?" Suki tried but regretted it as everyone looked at her confused.

"Leave the nick names to us honey,"

They watched the comet pass finally till the sky turned into a navy blue again and the stars shined. The white lotus came to take Ozai away as the gaang waited for Katara and Zuko to come back to the island that was where the ships launched.