Cant leave

Zuko laid in the bed with his stuff in the room as he was next to Kataras room. He laid on his side flicking little fire balls across the room as durk was running around trying to bite or catch them but the fire disappeared before he could.

"Hey stranger," katara walked in and sat on the bed with him as they smiled at each other.

"Master katara, What do I owe the honor?" Zuko sat up formally.

"Well Prince Zuko I was hoping to discuss important matters with you," katara played along acting seriously.

"Sounds serious," he chuckled leaning forward.

"It is, there's this powerful distraction," her eye brows knitting together.

"Please explain," he smirked looking into her eyes.

"Well it has this flirtatious smirk that everytime is in the same room just keeps catching my eye, and these memorizing golden orbs that is just one of a kind, ugh so annoying," katara groaned rolling her eyes as she tried to hide her smile.

"And just the temptation, it's just so dangerous, something must be done about it," she giggled covering her mouth and Zuko laughed at her.

"Durk I can't believe your so distracting for katara, just rude, I thought I raised you better," Zuko looked at the dragon on the ground with fake disappointment.

Katara burst out laughing at him as she laid on the bed.

"You know how weird what we have is?" Katara sighed looking at him as she was on her back and laid her feet across his lap.

"What do you mean?" Zuko cocked his head to the side.

"Well starting out with you attacking my village, chasing us around the world, you in ba sing si.... to us at the river village... to now... and everything between then and now, it's just funny to me," katara smiled sitting up.

"I guess..." Zuko pursed his lips.

"Hey," katara pulled his chin with her finger to look at her as her face was kind and soft with gentle eyes at him. "I mean what I said on day of black sun, im proud of you, proud of who you have become,"

"I'm glad you don't hate me," Zuko leaked over and kissed her forehead gently. It might've been the best thing katara lover of him, that it was a lustful thing he wanted, to just kiss her lips and her body, Zuko respected her and a kiss to the forehead was sweet and kind, as they meant usually that someone cared about her.

"Zuko..." she looked up at him with kind blue eyes.

"Yea?" He smiled gently.

"I..." katara trailed off a little but they heard someone in the hallway walking and the two broke apart as Zuko went to the ground to play with Durk as katara watched from the bed.

Aang walked in.

"Oh hey," katara sat up a little more as Aang looked at the two for a moment.

"Zuko could I talk to you for a moment?" Aang asked and he nodded as katara didn't move but understood that he meant alone.

"I'm going to see if sokka needs help with anything," katara got up and Zuko nodded at her as she blushed a little. Katara walked out the door with wide eyes as she sped up to turn the corner a few ways away from the boys. She inhaled deeply leaning against the wall.

"Oh my god, I almost told Zuko I love him..." she covered her mouth with wide eyes.

Zuko stood up from the ground as he watched Durk crawl up to his shoulder and sat there happily as Aang pursed his lips.