Wedding crasher

Ciel p.o.v

I got in this beautiful pastel blue dress that Sebastian made.

"I still can't believe Sebastian made this for me." I say.

"I know it's beautiful" Lizzy says.

??? P.o.v

"This wedding is going to be crushed"

Sebastian p.o.v

I know he is coming and is going to try and crush mine and Ciels wedding but what I want to know is why is it for revenge or is it just pure stupidness.

"You okay son?" Father asks.

"Yes just thinking that's all" I say.

"I know your worried but everything is going to be alright we have the best fighters out there ready to fight" 

"I know that but I still worry"

"I know"

"Anyway father I need to get ready so can you leave please"

"Yes good luck"

"Thank now leave"

(Time skip to wedding)

Ciel p.o.v

The music starts to play. That's my signal to walk out.

"Time to go" I walk out and walk down the isle with Lizzy giving me a way. I get up by Sebastian he's wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie nearly as dark as his eyes.

"You look beautiful ciel" I feel my face blush at his comment.

"Thank you Sebastian you look handsome as well" I say.

"Thank you"

Sebastian p.o.v

I wonder when he's going to come and make himself known.

"Sebastian Michaelis do you take Ciel Vincent Phantomhive to be your loving husband for all eternity?" Thank Satan he didn't use my real name.

"I do"

"And do you Ciel Phantomhive take Sebastian Michaelis to be your loving husband for all eternity?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss" I lean down to kiss when there was a bang at the door knowing who it was I look up and it was who I though the brother of Claude Faustus. Tom Faustus.

"Ah there you are I was wondering when you were going to make yourself known." I say. I put my arm  shine my back and summon my demon sword. I place a invisibility spell on it as well as a floating spell.

"What do you want and why do you want Ciel?" I say and bring my hand from behind my back. I can see where the sword is thankfully.

"Wait you knew I was here actually nevermind that I want Ciel because he's a beautiful young specimen so young and free I also want to get revenge for Claude because you killed him"

"I've heard enough" I point the sword at his heart and throw it and it goes straight through his heart straight again. "Check him make sure he doesn't have anymore of that potion and put the anti-magic band on him." They do as I say and I summon the sword back.

"What happened how did you do that?" Everyone asks except my father since he saw the sword. I take off the invisibility spell. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WAIT WHAT?"

"Hugh surprise I'm a demon and ruler of hell the spells I just used are invisibility and floating spells." I say.

"Cool" all the humans say.

"Your not scared?" I ask.

"Nope as long as you won't hurt Ciel I do t care" Lizzy says.

"Thanks" I kiss Ciel so we are officially married.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband" everyone claps and me and Ciel walk down the isle arm in arm.