Presenting

Ciel p.o.v

I wake up to see a unfamiliar room and I don't see Sebastian besides me. So I decided to call him since it would be the fastest way to get him here.

"Sebastian' I shout.

"Ah Ciel your awake" a voice says behind me. I turn around to see Sebastian there.

"Where am I and how did you get in her so fast without opening the door?" I ask.

"Your in hell and because we're in hell my powers are more relaxed so I can run fast it's almost like teleporting and to answer your next question yes your a demon" he says.

"That's great now we can be together forever" I say.

"Ciel I want to ask you something"

"Ok go on" I say confused. He go down on one knee and pulls out a box.

"Ciel will you marry me?"

"YES" He puts a silver band with a blue diamond on my finger. "It's so pretty"

"I thought of you when I saw it"

"What's going to happen next?" I ask.

"Well now that your awake you have two days to get use to being a demon then we will be presented to the rest of hell as me as their new ruler and as you as my mate." He says.

"Only two days that's not long at all" I say.

"I know I'm sorry but my father wanted to present us as soon as you woke up but I managed to get you two days" he says.

"Oh well thank you Sebastian"

"Your welcome my lord"

(2 days later)

Sebastian p.o.v

"Are you two ready?" Father asks

"I'm fine are you ok Ciel" I say.

"Yes just a little nervous that's all and you might have to battle someone to show you are powerful and stuff" he says.

"I bet ya that no one will even try to battle Sebastian he has beaten me up a thew times he has" father says. I look at him and smile. He just smiles back.

"He has?" Ciel says surprised.

"Yes I have you don't have to act surprised about it." I say.

"Also all of hell knows about it" father says.

"Ok let's go father you need to go up first to speak" I say.

"Ok let's get this done quickly"

(Time skip to after Satan's speech)

"Ok now let's introduce you to Sebastian my son and his mate Ciel" I hear father say.

"Ok Ciel let's go" I say as I walk out. I see a lot of scared people which made me smirk whilst other people clap.

"Sebastian from this day forward you are the new ruler of hell. Does anyone have any objections?"

"I do" the crowd gasp of someone wanting to challenge me and then start whispering.

"Who are you and make yourself known" I shout. They make themselves know and if looks like a male demon. "What do you want?" I ask.

"I want to battle you if I win I get your mate and your throne if you win I will probably be dead" he says. Instead I just summon a demon sword and the crowd gasp including the man. I throw the sword and it hits him in the heart and he dies.

"Well I guess I win and you were right you died" I jump down and get the sword back. "If anyone try's to take my mate again I don't care who they are they are going to end up like this man here. Got it?"

"Yes" the crowd says. I jump back up I stand by my father.

"Good"

"Hey son where did you get that demon sword it's one of the rarest of them all" he asks.

"I battled someone a while back who had it I won and decided to keep it for myself I thought it would come in handy at one point I walk over to Ciel.

"Do you always have that sword on you?' he asks 

"Most of the time yes you never know when you will meet with a demon" I say.

"Ok" we go inside but I can't shake off this feeling like something is going to happen.