°55

So much pain,
too much crying

Choked sobs and bitter tears that bloomed from her eyes, spilling down the porcelain flushed skin of her cheeks

The words and feelings she couldn't say began to flow down, cascading in hurt.

Heart racing fast, blood rushing through her body yet at the same time, she felt empty.

Becoming empty with the passing breeze striking across her body as she ran, she ran and ran as if she was attempting to escape the deathly claws of anxiety itself.

Coldness seeping onto Seri's back as her damp hair clung to her back, creating shivers drawing up her spine.

She knew, she knew if she had broken down fully in front of everyone that she would receive pitiful looks and sympathy isn't what she wanted.

They would offer her words that went in one ear and out the other, words that held consolation yet she didn't want to hear any of it.

Sure- maybe she was being dramatic. Why couldn't she face the boy she had grown to become so fond of that her mind was plagued with him?

Why couldn't she be the usual confident girl everyone saw?

Why couldn't she, just for once- once in her life be normal?

Seri sniffled, heart aching and lungs burning as she walked the not so busy pavements.

The girl ignored her constant ringing of her phone, screen lighting up with his name and it was the last name she wanted to see.

"You're so stupid." She muttered to herself, wanting to crawl up in a pit and bury herself in it after seeing the video.

The video.

She was quick to pull out her phone, instantly clicking on her social media apps in hopes that it wasn't a big deal.

Of course it was.

Holy shit, hahaha this girl really said let me shoot my shot

Honestly, I don't know why she keeps trying to be so flirty with him- he clearly doesn't want it

Girl! He's not interested!!

Damn, he's there like ...

Ouch I felt that awkward silence

Scandalous

Ladies and gentlemen, the biggest whore of our school

Embarrassing. I'm cringing for her

Wouldn't be surprised if she fucked the rest of his group

Bet she was happy about being paired with him

Omg Jisung's face LMAOOO girl he doesn't want you

Seri looked pretty hot in that white outfit tho, like Angel's hit differently

Periodt sis, get your man

Do you think she just wants to get the title of his first girlfriend

If she dares to break his heart omfg

I wanted Jisung tho

Before she could scroll more, his name once again popped up on the screen and momentarily, she contemplated whether she should answer or not.

The girl shook her head, turning her phone off and putting it in her pocket as the feeling crawled up her throat.

Seri found the familiar sight of her childhood park, her feet dragging over to it.
Envisioning her childhood, she smiled despite the salty taste of new tears forming.

She wanted desperately to go back, feeling overwhelmed and pained by the state of life.

Seri always told herself, the day of being diagnosed with anxiety- she told herself that there was no way she'd let it control her life.

Pathetically, she failed.

Well :(