My mind drifted away with the old memories when Davina accidentally mentioned about Elijah fixing her violin.

My heart cracked a bit when I knew I couldn't see them all.

In fact, I yearned to see them. With this condition, I wanted to see all of them again.

I wanted to see them smiling at me again like those days.

I became weak as I was reaching my due date soon.

The strength I had faded the moment the little foetus was created in me.

My unborn child was already growing strong in me.

I didn't have my usual vampire or wolf strength. The magic power in me looked as if it was gone.

I didn't worry about it much though I was just concerned about my child.

Kai used some magic together with Davina to see the gender of the baby.

We wanted to keep it as a surprise but I just couldn't wait for a few more days.

We were expecting a little princess.

One rainy evening, Kai and I were lying down on the front couch while Davina was painting inside her room.

I had a sudden pain in my belly.

Kai began to worry but it wasn't the labour pain. It was a normal stretch for the baby.

"Breathe, darling..It's okay, it's okay!!"

He kept saying it until I came back to normal.

"I am sorry you had to go through this.."

"You are the reason and I hate you.."

I faked my anger and he chuckled.

"My darling, after a few months I will have my little princess to protect her papa.."

"Wow, so she is already your princess huh?"

"Your still my queen,your majesty.."

I let out a smile and both our foreheads were placed on each other's.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Kai went to get it while I sat on the couch.

Niklaus was standing there in front of us.

My jaw dropped in shock.

"Not willing to invite me in?"

He gave a smile at Kai and me.

Kai invited him in and we both saw him glancing at Davina in the room.

Kai closed the rooom door and asked Davina to stay inside until Klaus left.

"I came to visit you, love.."

His eyes narrowed when he saw my huge belly.