THIRD PERSON'S POV

"If Marcel finds out, Aerica will be in trouble! "

"Yes,Klaus. How do we help her? "

"We need to help her, she took Elijah back and her amulet is protecting me and Hope"

Elijah sighed at Hayley.

She was right.

Aerica has been there whenever they needed her.

Klaus began to worry too much about both his favourite people.

Aerica was too dear to him, more than a friend. Marcel was like a son.

Niklaus had been trying so hard to make his friendship with Aerica more than what it was. To him, it was platonic.

Klaus needed more than that.

He wanted Aerica as a mate and he always had seen her in Hayley's place.

Perhaps he also wanted Aerica to be the one who was bearing the family's first child. Precisely, his child.

On the other hand, Elijah couldn't bear to think about Aerica feeling helpless.

He loved her too, more in secret.

He never knew about her return love and never will.

The love was sealed and buried inside her forever.

Elijah kept pacing back and forth, his mind only pictured the way the girl used to run around the compound.

Her smell was his favourite scent in the world and how her smile brought some light into his life.

Both the men brushed off their thoughts.

"We will go to Forks and see if we could help her. She must be stuck right now. Marcel on one hand and the Volterra on the other"

Rebekah and Hayley were forced to stay at the mansion while the two Mikalesons left to help their friend.

The next day, Elijah and Klaus were standing infront of the Cullens residence.

Both of them were standing at the doorstep.

Something was stopping them from entering.

"Come in"

Carlisle invited them in since he had known who they were.

Elijah was enlightened to see Davina again.

"Mr.Mikaelson, pleasure to have you here"

"Pleasure is all mine, Dr.Cullen. May I ask where is the eldest? "

Carlisle exchanged looks with Emmett and Jasper.

"She will be home in no time. Make yourself at home, gentlemen"

They continued a moment of silent until a small chuckle could be heard from the front door.