A few days passed by.

I had the sudden feeling of the Volturi.

They were getting close to us every minute from now.

I told about this instinct to Carlisle.

We had the official family meeting together with the pack.

Sam was ready to help us since he knew about the relationship between Jake and Renesmee.

Things changed between us and the wolfs.

We were more on becoming allies and the pack had helped us so much.

Renesmee would be watched over by Jacob during the Volturi's presence in the compound.

Eventually they might come to know about Davina.

And things might get messier if they knew about me.

I decided to sketch a plan on my own.

If I exposed myself, they might shift their focus on me.

I was more than what they were looking for.

I would use myself as bait to save my family.

I even opposed Jasper's idea to call upon the old witnesses again.

"We will not use witnesses again, we have proved them the justice on our side. They are just coming to mess things with us"

"You are right. We have proved them everything. The rest is up to them, but we will not stop if they intend to harm any of us"

"Yes about that. I need to leave tonight to get something. I belive we could stop them with that"

"Do you need anyone to follow you? "

"I intend to go alone, father.."

Carlisle agreed and I took off into the woods with Kai.

"You need to help me to block Alice's vision. She will see where I am going"

"We cannot risk it. If we blocked her visions now, we maybe could undo the spell..But what if we missed something about the Volturi? "

Kai was right. Alice's vision served us to make precautionary steps.

"Then I guess it is time to expose myself"

"Talk to Edward and Alice. I am sure they would understand"

I bit my lower lip in anxiety.

I didn't know how they would react to me but this was going to be hard.

If I'd told Alice, I will have to tell Edward.

Since Edward could read minds, he would definitely read Alice's mind.

The only vampires that escaped his power was Bella, me and Kai.

Bella had her mind shielded.

Kai and I have separate magic spells to keep our minds closed

Kai helped me to call both of them for a walk in the woods.

At first, both of them suspected something was wrong.

But they agreed to come.

"Alice, Edward..I need to tell you guys something, it would be better if I showed you"

I took their hands and placed on mine.

We made a triangle and I let my visions flow into their minds.

The wind started to blow slightly colder than usual and the sky above us became dark.

I showed them everything I went through in my life and my real identity.

Both of them opened their eyes with shock.

"You are a queen?"

"Practically, I am. But, I am not.."

"You were the first vampire ever to be created? That must be a long time ago!"

"Yes, Alice. Unfortunately, I am old as a fossil"

"I cannot believe that you are the heir to the Volterra, it is so shocking! But..but why did you leave the place?"

"That is a history, I will tell you later. Right now, the reason why I showed you all these so that you guys will keep this as a secret until I come back"

"Come back?"

"I believe there is one weapon that could stop the Volturi. I am going to get it"

Alice and Edward exchanged looks.

"Uh, sis-..your majesty, what is it?"

"Alice, please. Call me Aerica, we don't need formalities between family. The weapon might be in Volterra itself, or maybe somewhere else. That I wouldn't know.."

I stretched my hands and shrugged.

"You mean something can possibly stop them from killing us?"

"Yes. We can try to use it, as I see no harm in trying that. I will leave tonight, and I will try to come as soon as possible"

"You have our word. We will wait for you, sister!"

I gave them both a hug and they left.

"So, what is next?"

"I am leaving by dusk, and I will try to come back by the sunrise on the second day.."

"May I come with you?"

"No, you need to watch ovet Davina. I am afraid they might know about her. Worst part is, they would try to harm her since she is under my care"

"Wew, the Volturi are bad guys. You guys are rivals or what? Family feud?"

"More like a family feud, Malachai Parker. You be a gentleman and help me watch over my daughter"

"I hate being called that. When you come back, we are going to train you on how to call me"

I turned to see his face. I let out a smile and rolled my eyes.

"Take care, Kai. Take care of Davina too!"

I informed the rest if my family as the sun was setting down soon.

I waited for sometime and left. Alice had given me the fastest car in the house so that I could be back in time.