𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟... 🍓✨💖 𝒫.𝒯 (1)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Giorno!...Ahh~!...What's gone...into you~??!

In response he only growled and deepen his member inside of you. His tail waved insanely. You loudly moaned from the foreign feeling your fingers crawl on his back clawing it.

He squeaked, reaching his end. He lean down and bite his mark on you. both of you cum together. His Hot semen shot your wet wall.

Breathing heavily looking straight at the golden harpy, his hair is now down. He pulled out before he gave you a kiss before passing out.

Jotaro 🐬:

In spring day, you were done making the whole damn work at the aquarium and decided to go home, also planning on making (f/f) after.

Creaking the door open, curious that all the lights are all off. Strange how it goes but you reach over the lights before turning it on.

Y/n: Jotaro! I'm home!

No response

He might be hunting so you thought dismiss about it then proceed to take off your coat and hang it on the hoop.

Inside the living room, you jump on the couch grabbing the remote. Pressing the button but any of this channels are starting to get you bored of it.

Even national geographic ain't showing dolphins either! So not fair!.

With a groan, pressed the off button to turn it off.

Y/n: Damn it...no dolphins!!

Whining in distress when you heard a glass shattered. You lift your head up, a sweat drop down your cheeks. Shit, a break in!? Grabbing the nearby baseball bat then cautiously walk towards where the noise was.

Carefully scanning the area before you saw a shadowed figure at the kitchen, slump down on the floor. It turns it's head, it's eyes glowed menacing blue.

Y/n: Jotaro? Is that you??

In response a rampaging growl, in panic you dropped your baseball bat and run towards upstairs. Jotaro tailing you behind.

Slamming the door shut as he claw the door, you back up against the wall. You were breathing heavily scared, what's gone into him! This isn't him!?

Jotaro destroyed the door open, you freeze his cloak (that you given to him) blended through his rampage and angry appearance. Tired to reach out but it only pounces at you then strip you open.

Y/n: Jotaro! Stop...it~ nghaahh~!!

Jotaro: No...

He grunt before latching his teeth on your shoulder. You whine in pain feeling your blood streaming down your back, you feel him licking the blood away. A pang of realization that he's on heat comparing to the minty scent he was having than before.

Kissing you down, you felt his eyes looking at you under that cloak hood when stopped afront of your womanhood. So you have no choice but to help him, you nodded. Eager, he glomp his mouth on your pussy then insert his tongue inside. Moaning at the foreign pleasure you reach out after you screamed as you cummed, blissfully.

The dark feathered harpy cleans himself before postioning himself. Eyes widen at the length but you were too focus from your turn on so you nodded as he immediately plunge himself in. Slowly deflowering you.

Y/n: Ah! Jo-...Jotaro! Nggh~!!

He grunt before having the chance of slamming you down. Your load moans and whimpers filled your bedroom. His mint scent is intoxicating and hazy! The feeling is way too foreign.