The bundle of joy

This is an Omegaverse fic and if you don't know what it is...let me tell you!
Im this fic it makes it possible for guys to be pregnant, but there is only certain guys who can be impregnated and here's what I mean by that.
There are roles ( and other three I won't include) that are assigned to people.
Alpha- tends to be very aggressive and possessive of what is theirs. They have a sent( which may rouse an omega) and they have glands (for mating and combining scents with omegas as form of possession. Female alphas cannot be impregnated)
Beta- function like any normal human but they have very weak scents. Their scent is known to calm alphas and omegas. They can not reproduce with an omega and don't tend to be impregnated by alphas. Female betas still deal with mensuration.
Omegas- the most vulnerable. An omega in heat may have slick ( a form of lubricant) coming from their rectum and their scent tends to arouse alphas if unclaimed. Men who are omegas have a uterus and can birth naturally but most tend to have C-sections. Whenever omegas are in heat, it is important to protect them or they wind up being in a very dangerous position if around alphas.
Now that you know the basics, let's get to it.

Alexander's pov
I laid in front of the toilet feeling drained. I got up and washed my mouth then sat against the wall. Eliza was trying to massage my scalp. Her calming sent aided me a little bit, with her being a beta and all, but it couldn't stop the churning feeling in my stomach and the wave of nausea in a interval of 3 minutes. She frowned and placed her hand gently on my back. " there's something you should know ". I looked at her in confusion. I tried to rack my brain for anything that could be a red flag. Not once did I think of checking my glands.
Flashback
" so you all on for tonight! It's gonna be lit af!" John exclaimed excited. I fist bumped him and threw my wrapper away. " finally we get to let loose for once, I never thought we'd get the chance". The group made noises of agreements and got up from their seats so we could leave to walk around town.
" more like you get to let loose, we gave up long ago mon ami." Laughter erupted from the group as I scratched the back of my head sheepishly. " yeah you sure are right about that".

After we had stopped for some clothes and other accessories for Angies party, we parted ways and I drove with John home. We hopped into the car and made it to our dorm rather quickly. " So you're really gonna go this time?" John asked with sparkling eyes. I grabbed his cheek, planting a sweet kiss on his lips and smiled. " definitely, Ive realised I needed to spend more time with the gang, especially you." He smiled lovingly and grabbed my hand. I unlocked the door and threw our stuff at the couch, then threw myself on my bed, pulling my laptop and started typing away. John just laid beside me, I remember him saying my typing was relaxing to hear.

Elizas pov
I don't know how he's gonna handle what I saw. I tried to get to him before it happened, but I was too late. I pat his back and tried my best to avoid crying. A part of me felt guilty for letting it happen, and the other is content Alex won't have to be so protected, because he no longer would have to worry about alphas trying to get at him anymore. Except John.
Flashback
It was the day of the party. A week had passed and I was adding decorations with my sisters, Lafayette, and Hercules. Nobody had gone in heat this week, which was a relief and a blessing for us to make this party happen. We had been waiting for so long.
I had just finished putting all our expensive things in a closet and locking it. " I think we're good, people should pull up any minute now." Everyone nodded and we put some music, and placed the cups on the table for beer pong, then sitting on the couch to wait for the people to arrive.

It didn't take long for the house to fill up but when it did it was crazy.
People were playing, drinking, laughing, dancing, it was lively. Alexander had been here for a while but I had a bad feeling about something.
I felt a deep pit in my stomach and I couldn't tell what it was, so I decided to stand by Alex at all times in case.
We drank and John danced with him then when John left, Alex fell to his knees. I ran up to him trying to help him up, but when he moaned it was a red flag. I pulled up my phone and called Lafayette.
" bonjour mademoiselle, how are you enjoying the party?"
" you need to come to the living room right now. Bring Peggy but but Angie, Hercules, and especially John".
He hung up and I sat in front of Hamilton to try and shield him. " it's going to be alright Alex." Lafayette arrived with my sister and they looked at me worriedly. " he's going into heat". They nodded and Lafayette carried Alex and we sprinted to my room. Peggy opened the door and Lafayette gently placed him on the bed. He wasn't attracted to his scent because he had been marked by Hercules and he was also an omega. I watched as Alexander tried grinding against my pillow and I was too afraid of any alphas coming into the room to say anything about it. " John, I need John". I sat in front of him and grabbed his hands gently. " no no no, you can't, you have to stay here I'm sorry." He shook his head and got up, bolting out the door. I gave a
Laf and my sister an alarming look and we ran after him. Alphas started sniffing the air and I pulled my hair in a panic. I tried to chase after him when he bumped into Jefferson, an alpha.