I'll always take care of you (fluff)

This is a fluffy sickfic and its historical lams in the modern world
Enjoy :)
This is sort of based off an event that happened where I lived. Basically it was really sunny for a couple hours and then it began to snow heavily before going away and being sunny again.

Hamilton trotted through the blizzard in noting but blue skinny jeans and a grey thin sweater. He struggled to keep the hood from his sweater up, as his orange hair swished around his face. His walking was slow and sloppy as the wind constantly pushed him back as if trying to keep him from going to his apartment. He looked around for a shop in sight where he could wait out the storm and call someone to pick him up, but he couldn't see. The massive blob of snow and wind didn't help aid his situation. He looked down and noticed his fingers were turning red, and they felt numb. He looked down at his feet, being sucked in by the white blanket that piled up quickly and ruthlessly. Hamilton shivered, his teeth chattering as he tried to speed walk. He kept going straight, refusing to turn. He exhaled loudly when he was finally able to see the road and thought it would be a good idea to run, but then the wind blew brutally, knocking Hamilton down, sending him flying back and face planting the snow. He groaned and struggled to get up, wincing as his shoes got filled with snow. " T-this can't get a-any worse..." he huffed, but he was wrong.

All of a sudden the floor beneath him cracked and before he had time to react he felt an immense sting and his pants soaked as he plummet into a lake he didn't realize he was walking over. He yelped and with his hair covering his face, he blindly latched himself onto a tree stump, using as much strength as he had to help himself up, but the current was strong, forcing Hamiltons body to swish against his desired direction, he was afraid if he let go, he'd get trapped within the ice, and that would be the end of Alexander Hamilton.
Alexander pulled himself out, and quickly crawled away, before getting up and painfully walking the rest of the way back to the apartment. He was glad he was close by. He shivered, and his movement was stiff, a car passed by and showered him again, the tires had run over a puddle, splashing more cold, and dirty water all over him, like a drenched rat. He angrily moved the hair from his face as he glared and the man who drove past him, window down and middle finger out. " Mac and cheese eating asshole" Alexander spat under his breath and growled but walked across the road and smiled when he saw the apartment not too far.

John laughed with Lafayette and Hercules as the trio played Cards Against Humanity, all while drinking hot chocolate. They had blankets draped over themselves and had sweet music playing in the background to make their day all more enjoyable. Lafayette gave the black card to Laurens, and Hercules pouted. "No fair, how is that even funny? It's talking about ass and titties". Lafayette let out a howl as laughed with Laurens, he wiped the tears from his eyes. "mon amour, that's why it's hilarious!" Hercules rolled his eyes and everyone jumped when a door slammed open, revealing a disheveled and wet looking Hamilton, gasping for air. Laurens dropped his empty mug, ignoring the fact he broke it and ran to Hamilton while Lafayette gently set his mug aside and went to grab a warm towel, Hercules ran towards the thermostat, turning the heat up.

"Oh my god Lex, what happened to you?" John said as he took the fluffy blanket form Lafayette and wrapped it around Alex. " Oui, you look like if you were sucked by a tornado and spit out into the ocean". Hercules nodded and Alexander took his shoes off, fingers shaking and barely bending. "I-Its n-nothing, I f-forgot there would be a b-blizzard, I didn't t-think i-it was true". Hamilton's teeth chattered and John frowned at his appearance.

His socks were wet, his pants were wet, still dripping, the sweater Lafayette gave him was brown and dirty, and his hair was messy and frozen in place- if it weren't for the context everyone would have been laughing, but now was not the time- and fingers were a painful red, while his nose was red, and lips were chapped and split. " If you guys don't mind, I'm going to take him to my room to check on him, can you guys warm the bath?". Lafayette and Hercules nodded, both saluting the blonde boy. " Right on it, future doctor". They left smiling and Laurens picked up Hamilton, and gently sat him on his bed. " Okay, lets get you out of those clothes and I'll dry you up, and help you in the shower." Hamilton just stayed still, his reactions slow. John took a mental note as he removed the blanket, feeling guilt when Hamilton shuddered. He gently removed the sweater, hanging it to dry before he'd toss it in the hamper. He took off Hamiltons shirt, then pants and socks. He hung them separately and winced when he noticed how red Hamiltons legs and hands were. He looked at Hamilton and noticed his eyes closing. "Alex, hey, are you okay?" He snapped his fingers in front of him. Alexander nodded but no verbal response. "C'mon Lex, answer me". A hoarse "yes" escaped Hamiltons lips as his body shook for warmth. John thought long and hard before taking his shirt and pants off, and wrapping his arms around Hamilton, hugging him tightly to provide warmth as he wrapped the blanket around him. He bit his lip to prevent a yelp from escaping his lips at how cold Alexander's body felt. Finally, Alexander began moving and wrapped his arms around John. "I think the water is good, not too ho- what are you doing?" Hercules said from the door, Lafayette behind him. "I'm warming his body up first, its bad to just drop him into a bath when he's frozen to the touch, and it'll be less painful." Hercules smiled warmly and finally Alexander was able to move more. "John, its okay, I'm good now..." John frowned and picked him up then taking him to the bath. He took off his boxers and slowly sat him into the tub. Hamilton bit his lip in pain as he stiffened up. "I know it stings, but you'll feel much better and need to get cleaned". Lafayette closed the door, the concern never leaving his face, and John grabbed a bucket, filling it with water and pouring it onto Hamiltons hair. Then he added shampoo and massaged his scalp, smiling was Alexander's shoulders relaxed. He washed his hair and scrubbed his body before washing the soap off and helping him up. He dried him with a fluffy navy blue towel, and blow dried his hair, then helped him get dressed and they both walked to the sofa. John inspected his fingers, and smiled contently with the redness receding and Lafayette handed him a cup of hot chocolate. "So, what happened?" Lafayette asked worriedly. Hamilton took a sip from his hot chocolate and set it between his lap. " I was just leaving the library and decided to take a shortcut because I wanted to get home faster when it started snowing and then I couldn't see, it began to wind hard, and the wind knocked me down, then I fell through a lake, and as I was walking here, Jefferson drove though a puddle and soaked me even more, and here we are". John shook his head and Lafayette grumbled. " Someday I'll give him a piece of my mind, il est un merde" The boys snickered, and then Hamilton got up. " I should get to work, I have class tomorrow early, and need to finish an essay". John sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexander groaned as he turned his alarm clock off, and shivered. He slowly got up from bed and walked into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and throwing his hair into a messy pony tail. He coughed and rubbed at his wrist. He winced at how much his body ached, and decided an Advil for his aching head would also do. He slowly got dressed and an alarm in his head went off when he realised he was twenty minutes late, so he grabbed his bag and ran out of the house, forgetting about the pancakes John left him on the table.