fight for ur way n let go

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

"oppa!" the door slammed open revealing a worried hasyeon. She ran up to taehyung who was sitting on the bed while looking at his plasters.
hasyeon sat next to him n get his face on to his hands.
"oppa kwenchana!?"
her face was all concerned more like she's about cry in any minute . taehyung sighed n pull her hands away from his face.
"don't worry I'm ok... yah! don't dare to cry , u cry baby"
hasyeon hugged him tightly. taehyung hissed from pain but bare it n hug her back. 
"i told u to not to cause into trouble cuz of me..." she sniffed , mumbling to hin neck. taehyung rubbed her back. 
"i'm fine..see...now stop crying. dont cry for me ever hm?"
hasyeon nod while sniffing and gave a dead glared at him.
"u really love to get urself into troubles don't u kim taehyung ? "
taehyung chuckle at her sisters sudden change cry baby to a devil . He just couldn't believe  how much his life will miss without her.
"lets go...oppa must be waiting for us, don't worry Jungkook told he'll bring our bags."

Jin was waiting in the gate. He was in a call until he saw someone coming towards him.
jin smiled. "miss.lee ,I'll be there in an hour..ok"
he end the call n smile widely. "kim jisoo! Its been a long time isn't it?"
"seokjin! C,mon its just been a week , I talked u right here pink prince." She let a playful smirk.

jisoo was a close friend of jin on high school . jin really didn't had any friends . jisoo, namjoon and hoseok was all his best friends. Jisoo always had a crush on jin. Jin was polite, smart, kind and handsome, that any girl like her ever could ask for. jisoo also kind and beautiful. Her silky black wavy hair with midnight black eyes n soft rosy lips were breath taking. Her angelic beauty always make men go crazy for her, but only one was able to stole her heart but she didn't able to stole his heart. His heart stole by someone else. She never hate her for that. Its her fault she wasn't able to make his pain of his parents death go away, but yaseol made his pain disappeared. Yaseol is an ordinary girl , jisoo even noticed. Yaseol is kind , beautiful n understandable. First she was sure jealous , ofc love is shellfish, but seeing jin smiling made her jealousy go away. All she wants to see him smiling , living happily. Sometimes u need to let go of someone u love order to their happiness, and she did . she let go of him, hiding her feelings forever but unfortunately until now she couldn't able to fade her feelings away.
"u still calling me that,jichu?"
she giggled . "oh u remember that?"
"of course... how could I forget about my bestie?"
"I wish u weren't thinking me like just ur best friend." she whispered to herself.  She just smile at him.
"how's yaseol? I didn't see her after ur wedding"
"ah she's doing all fine..." he gave a soft smile.
"nice to hear... I thought u killed her by bothering n yah don't u two still have kids? "
"ough... jisoo stop teasing , u didn't seem changed a bit. "
"yeah single n young forever"
"still didn't find anyone matching to u?"
jisoo gave bitter smile. "I don't think I'll be able to.."
how could she when he's all in her mind? And she also didn't want anyone on her life expect for him.
jin looked over from jisoo's shoulder at skool. "ough they r late... I wonder whats taking them so long."
jisoo's eyes widen n slap her forehead.
"I'm sorry ! I forgot to tell u! tae got his self into a fight."
jin frowned n look down at her. "for?"
"well as I heard its for the good news."
"what?"
"hasyeon n her friend chosen for the audition..." jisoo smiled brightly at him. Jin chuckle n shook his head. "I knew she will..." he looked back at her .
"thank u...she told u helped her a lot."
"c'mon... they r just like my siblings ..."
that's all she can do for him right? she helped hasyeon as much as she can. She gave her full effort to make her better.
"ok then I'll leave now." Jisoo was about to walk away but jin held her wrist. Jisoo's eyes widen n heart almost stopped. She turned around n look at him.
"lets hang out with others later... I missed u all..." jin said , looking into her eyes. He has no idea what he's causing her.
she looked at her wrist n looked at him.
"y-yeah sure."
Jin smiled n let go of her wrist. As always he let her go. jisoo just smiled at him n walk to her car, looking up trying to control her tears .
theres a different between good bye n let go. Good bye is "I'll see u again when I'm ready to hold ur hand." Letting go is "I miss ur hand , I realized its not mine to hold on. And I will never hold."
she let him go for his good n hers.

"she let him go for his good n hers

like comment , vote n shareeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ough this is the longest chapter i ever wrote! anywayyy love ya alll!!! byeeee!!!💜💜💜💜💜