He exclaimed. It always melts my heart about the fact that he never, ever gave up on me when I was away. It really proves that he is the one for me.

I turned around, still in his arms and wrapped my arms behind his neck.

Me: I love you Jungkook...and I'm sorry that I made you wait so long...

Jungkook: Well you could make up for it right now......with a kiss...

He gave me a teasing smirk and I giggled before leaning in to kiss him. Our lips met and the familiar feeling of butterflies fluttering in my stomach erupted, his grip on my waist tightening as he deepened the kiss by tilting his head.

We pulled apart after our little make out session and rested our foreheads against each other.

Jungkook: I'm pretty pumped up to tell our parents about our relationship...

Me: I'm more nervous....I can tell that mom would be happy for us but dad is really..... unpredictable...

Jungkook: Hey, don't be worried okay?  Things will turn out good. Think optimistically.

I have him a grateful smile.

TIME SKIP

We spent a lot more time together in my room, until I realized that I needed to get ready after seeing the time. I had only 1 hour left till the dinner.

Me: Babe...go home and get ready. There's only an hour left before the dinner.

Jungkook: Oh alright! I'll go then, bye love!

He gave me a peck on my lips, then went towards the window, climbing down the ladder and went home. I quickly got up and headed towards my walk-in closet, searching for a good dress.

This is the one I liked:

I did my makeup and all and by the time I was done with it, it was already 7:30 so I went downstairs

I did my makeup and all and by the time I was done with it, it was already 7:30 so I went downstairs. I saw that mom and dad were already home and Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa were both already dressed up in charming suits:

 I saw that mom and dad were already home and Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa were both already dressed up in charming suits: