31 Silence is Danger

TREY'S POV

Tahimik kong ipinipinta ang larawan ni Laura. I glanced at her naked body while sitting on the window, smiling seductively at me.

"Maganda ba ako, Trey?" Tanong nya.

"You are" mahina kong sagot habang nakatutok muli ang paningin sa canvass.

"Trey?! Trey!"

The door swung open, revealing Presti. Her eyes widened as she saw Laura sitting on the edge of the huge window.

"Why are you naked?!" Tanong nya. Napasimangot si Laura at umalis sa bintana, covering her naked body with my shirt.

"And you are topless!" Saad ni Presti saakin.

"Fine! Im sorry if I disturbed the both of you, but I need to talk to you Trey. It's something really important!" She said

"Can it wait, Presti?" Tanong ko at umiling ito. I glanced at Laura who's now drinking a tea while sitting on the table wearing only my shirt.

"Dito lang ako" anya. Lumabas kami ni Presti sa art room ko.

We went on the library. She looked flustered, nervous and hindi mapakali.

"Don't be too shock, Trey. But I think I know what happend to your twin, Patrice!" Pahsisimuka nya

I clenched my fist. Waiting for her to talk more so I could figure out if she should be silenced or not.

"I investigated her dissapearance to know what really happend dahil hindi kagaya nyo ni Shasia, alam kong hindi normal na hindi magparamdam si Patrice ng ganon-ganon lang! And you knew what I found?!"

"She was killed, Trey! Patrice is dead!" she revealed and cried dramaticly

"How can you say that" I said in a very calm way which made her look at me intensely, tila gustong magalit sa reaction ko.

"How can you be so cold and calm?! Totoo ang sinasabi ko Trey! Our sister is dead!" She shouted at my face.

"And your evidence?" Tanong ko. Mariin itong napasimangot.

"She went in a bar. Met with our long time fvck buddy and went here. Pero hindi lang silang dalawa ang magtatalik, Diana was here too! And she killed the both of them!" She said at ipinakita saakin ang isang video na kuha ang tapat ng bahay namin.

"Look at her state as she entered the house! Naghahalikan pa sila ni Matias! And look who arrived, next. Si Patrice! And fast forward si Diana lang ang lumabas and look at her, her hand are covered with blood! She killed them! And I know she hid their bodies anywhere in this house!"

"Did you already report this to the police, Presti?" Tanong ko at pumunta sa pintuan.

"Not yet! But we will, Trey! We will give justice to Patrice!"

"Good thing you didn't report it yet, dahil may nakaligtaan ka Presti." I said as I locked the door and went on the desk to find something. She only looked at me confusingly

"Anong nakaligtaan ko Trey?! May alam ka na ba rito ha?!" Naguguluhan nyang saad

"Who arrived next when Diana left?" Tanong ko at nanlaki ang mga mata nito

"Y-you" sagot nya

"You were good in doing your investigation yet you didn't look at it closely. Diana left minutes after Patrice arrived. If she can kill her that fast, then can she hide the bodies quicker?"

Napaawang ang bibig nya at nahulog ang hawak na phone.

"Y-you saw the b-bodies?!"

"And I burried them already." Dagdag ko