"You can live without me huh." Minho said smirking.

Jisung shifted his eyes away from Minho, trying to avoid his eye contact. "Y-yes I can, why?"

"Look at me." Minho ordered.

Jisung still remained silent, eyes still looking at everywhere accept Minho.

"Jisung, look at me." Minho said as he place his hands on Jisung's chin, turning him to face him.

"W-what do you want.." Jisung said his eyes finally having contact with Minho's.

Minho smiled.

"You can, but I can't."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "Wh-wha-" before Jisung could even finish his sentence a pair of lips was placed on his lips.

He was shocked and hesitant at first, but he soon slowly melted into the kiss and kissed Minho back. The kiss was passionate, it felt magical to both Minho and Jisung.

They carried on for a few minutes and finally stopped as they catch their breath, panting. By now both Minho and Jisung's face was decorated with a tint redness.

They stared at each other as if that's the only thing they could do in the whole world.

"I can't live without you...
.
.
.
...that's what I meant." Minho said as he quickly went back to a sitting position, regretting his life decisions already.

Jisung just stared at Minho who was blushing so hard at the fact that he kissed Jisung. I mean, Jisung was the same lol.

"Do you mean it.?"

"Huh" Minho said turning his face to look at Jisung.

"I-I mean yeah..."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

Jisung just stared at Minho. Waiting.

Minho sighed. "It's cos...I'm in love with you.." He said as he looked back to the front trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Why did I do that..." Minho thought.

"Hey."

"Stop."

"No, look at me."

"You're just gonna tease me, like what we usually do." Minho said a bit disappointed.

"Just look at me~"

"What do you wan-"

.
.
.

Minho's eyes widened.

Jisung was kissing him.

They. Were. Kissing.
Jisung was Kissing Minho.
Minho didn't initiate this kiss first.
"Holy shi-"
.
.
.
"Can you at least kiss back."

Minho snapped back to reality as he looked down to see Jisung pouting his mouth, looking straight at him.

"..it's fine it's probably too earl-"
.
.
.
Yup they kissed again. This time it was better. This time their feelings reached each other. The kissed was filled with love and passion. It was (FUCCIN ADORABLE) beautiful.

They parted their lips but continued to stare at each other.

Minho then proceeded to take a box from his pocket and took out a necklace. He gently puts it around Jisung's neck and smiled after he'd done it.

"Is this the thing you were gonna give me?" Jisung said as he admired the necklace that was given to him.

"Yeah..it was Hyunjin's idea."

Jisung pouted. "That's disappointing."

Minho just smiled at the reaction and continued to stare at Jisung who was enjoying the breeze of the ocean. P.s with a pout.
.
.
.
"Hey."

"Hmm."

"Will you go out with me."
.
.
.

.
.
.
Jisung smiled. "Yes!"
.
.
.
"You're blushing." he teased.

"..."

"It's fine I won't tell anyone~"
.
.
"Don't be so happy about it" Minho replied pouting.

Of course Jisung was happy.

Only he knows
.
.
.
His other side.

End

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

OHMAIGAWD DIS BOOK ACTUALLY ENDED!!
THIS WAS MY SECOND ATTEMPT(the first one failed bcos i got to focused on skul and completely forgotten about it) OF WRITING A BOOK AND THIS TIME I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT, HOLY SHIT!

THANK youu for the 4k+ readss huehuehu. The comments were also very funny honestly and it always motivated me :] I luv reading dem ngl.

altho dis book was kinda succy, I do hope dat yall still enjoyed it!!

>.<