Chapter 29 ❅

The three alphas arrived at  SKZ cafe

"Ok now what?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know."

Changbin groaned. "If only you marked Jisung."

Minho chocked.

"Why tefuq would I do that?"

"Don't you guys like each other or something?" Hyunjin asked.

Minho looked at them confused.

"I..don't think-"

"We don't need your answer bru, it's kinda obvious."

Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"You guys act more like a couple than Hyunjin and Seungmin honestly. An old marry couple who fights a lot." Changbin snickered.

Minho sighed. "You guys can say whatever the hell you want, but just wondering, what does marking Jisung have anything to do with this."

Hyunjin smirked. "Well if you marked someone you'll be able to find the person you've marked. Ye know like instinct." He said proudly.

"Well..I didn't, so we're gonna have to use a different method." Minho said a bit annoyed.

Both Hyunjin and Changbin just groaned. "Way to make this way harder for us." Changbin complained.
-
Minho started searching around the place and that's when he remembered. Abandoned tunnel?

He started searching deeper and boy was he happy when he saw the tunnel that was hidden under the concrete bridge.

Changbin and Hyunjin followed him there.

"Dude I'll stay on guard outside. If I call you, that means you gon have to hurry ok. I'll also call ma dad to send some peeps." Changbin said while he searched for a place where he could hide.

"I'll follow you." Hyunjin said determined.

and just like that they are set on going inside the tunnel.

-

"Are you happy?"

"...no"

"Why~Doesn't that mean that guy likes you back?"

"...no.."

"Why are you sad?"

"..."

"Is it because he's gonna die?" He laughed.

"..he wasn't suppose to come...why..

...minho please..leave.."

-

"Psst..dude! where the hell is he!?" Hyunjin asked.

"Shhh! can you like be quiet!"

"We're in the enemy's territory! I just can't.!"