Chapter 4 ❅

"Yooo Minhoo!" Hyunjin called as he entered the classroom after going to the other classes and checking on the new students

"Yeah?" Minho replied.
-

"Got any updates?" Changbin asked expecting nothing really from Hyunjin.

"There's no one new.." Hyunjin said waiting for the reactions of the two older people sitting infront of him. They didn't seem phase or do they even looked like they care. "But.." Hyunjin continued earning the attention of his friends who didn't even bother to care a few seconds ago.

"There is a potential beta in the year one batch."

The two male who was sitting eyes widened as they filtered in the new information they had just received.

"Actually...? More of them?" Minho said not really liking it.

"Again huh? Last year we've got 2 peeps from grade 10 already. This new one is in the same batch aight?" Changbin said and asked as he was surprised at the amount of beta transferring to this school in just the span of one year only.

"I mean why are you complaining, you've oddly been close with that freckled guy?" Hyunjin teased, exposing Changbin.

"I haven't...it's just him, plus he doesn't seem like he's scared of me...I'll understand if I'm a sub, but nO I'm actually a pure alpha, despite my height"

"Maybe it's because of the height then.." Minho said slightly smirking.
Changbin just rolled his eyes at his two friends who will never be satisfied at teasing him.
-
Time flew by quite quickly, and now it is time for the school conference. Long story short nothing really happened during the conference other than the principle's wig that accidentally came off his head in the middle of his speech. Yeah but other than that nothing really interesting occurred. The students went back to their classes and they all carried on their normal school routines.

Lunch came and the students all went to the huge cafeteria located next to the secondary building. "Yoo you're eating?" Changbin asked Minho as he and Hyunjin stood up but Minho didn't.

"Nah..I'm just gonna go walk around the school or something." Minho said looking outside the window as he stood up. "Oh ok then. We'll catch up with you later then." Hyunjin replied as both him and Changbin rushed to the cafeteria. Minho watched as their back disappeared at the corner of the hallway where they had took a turn.

Minho went out of the school building and into the school garden. He loves it there, it was peaceful and not everyone knows about this place. In the middle of the garden stood a fountain that is carved into a shape of a heart. He loves loooking at it as it soothes both his mind and heart.

Another one more thing that he loves about this place, is the vending machine. Apparently the only vending machine in this school that has his favourite drink and snack is the vending machine here. He would usually come to this place during lunchtime and he would be lying if he said he wasn't always hungry, so to make up for that, he will substitute his beautifully decorred lunch with a bunch of unhealthy vending machine snacks.

He walked on the path that leads to where the vending machine was located when he suddenly stopped. He saw a guy, just standing there in front of the vending machine. It seems as if he was waiting for someone. Minho was just starring at the latter when his eyes suddenly met his.

The guy looked as if he was about to say something and that's when Minho knew, is this one of those people who is trying to confess their feelings to him? Minho is used to being confessed by random people that he doesn't even know, but not gonna lie he finds it kinda annoying.

Minho sighed and just as he was about to turn away the guy spoke. "Were you the one who sent the letter to m-me?" Minho secretly scoffed. What the hell is this dud saying? The Lee Minho wouldn't even think of doing such a thing. "Huh..I bet this kid is new." Minho smirked.

He walked towards the guy and stopped right in front of him. "You're new here?"

"Oh..Uh yeah.."

"What's your name?"

"Ji-Jisung, Han Jisung."

Minho forced a smile

"Well, nice to meet you Han Jisung, my name is Minho, Lee Minho."

Jisung watched as Minho stretched out his hand and took the letter he was holding. "Just saying, no one would give such letter to you." Minho said looking straight into Jisung's eyes. "What do you mean?" He replied.

"It's just your first day, any letter would just be for them to tease you." Minho said slightly sympathising the shorter male.

"W-wait so this letter is not from you?" Jisung asked confused. "Then why the hell did you approached me?"

"I'm just saying, isn't it childish for you to think that you were gonna get a confession on the first day of school?" Minho said slightly mocking.

Jisung looked at him furious. He glared straight into Minho's eyes which actually shocked Minho a bit, he then aggressively took the letter that Minho took from him, he turned the other side and spoke "I never said it was a love letter and I knew it wasn't because I actually read the letter before assuming what it was about." and just like that Jisung left a dumbfounded Minho behind.

Minho blinked his eyes a couple of time. He looked around to see whether there were people who witnessed the scene and nope there was barely even any noise in this garden so at least, that's one problem that he doesn't have to deal with.

Though there was something about Jisung that caught his attention. "He's a beta...but I never knew one can smell that sweet."

I mean he is a pure alpha, their sense of smell is way better than a normal sub-alpha, but "Isn't his smell a little too sweet for a normal beta...?"

____________________________________

YooOooooooos enjoOooy <3