Say what?

[Few weeks later]

Lee yelled out "Rabu!!! I challenge you!!!" I sighed he said "It is your turn to choose the challenge!!! What ever it is I will do it!!!!" I made a Rock, Paper, sizers motion and he yelled "If that is what you choose then so be it!!!! The score is 3 to 4!!!!" I nodded and we did rock paper sizers and he threw rock while I threw paper, Lee said "You beat me!!! Now the score is 4 to 4!!!!" I smiled and nodded and we did our little idiotic hip dance where we bump our side hips together and wagging our butts back and forth while doing so!!!! Just then Neji said "You two idiot will never change..." I shrugged with a smile. Neji rolled his eyes glaring at the ground. I smiled even brighter then Gia appeared!!!! He said "Alright!!! I have some great news!!!!" We all gathered around him. He said "I'm recommending all four of you guys to the chunin exams!!!!" I put my arms into the air and fist pumped, lee cheered and followed along, as did tenten, Neji stood there mumbling something along the lines of "Why am I on a team of idiots?" Gia said "Yes!!! Show off your youthfulness with such glory!!!!!!" We all started laughing and giggling and even Neji had a slight smile one his face as he shook his head. Gia said "Anyways!!! The chunin exams start tomorrow at the academy on the 3rd floor!!! You all can choose not to take them if you don't want to! Dismissed!!!!" Lee followed Gia, tenten walked away and then Neji. I walked to some random place in the village and found myself in a small ally way!!! I heard yelling on the other side and concealed my chakra and peeked over and saw some mean car dude being mean to Konohamaru!!!! I sat up fully on the fence and leaned up against the tree... I noticed some red haired kid and sasuke in the tree above me but neither seemed I notice my presents. The cat dude pulled his fist back and sasuke threw a rock, I sighed and said quietly "Universal Push." The rock flew off and the cat boy fell back as I caught Konohamaru. Sakura squealed "You so amazing!!!!" With hearts in her eyes... I let Konohamaru down and jumped down myself. Sasuke seemed to be in shock and the red haired kid had an emotionless face but his eyes gave away the shock. Ain't I so cool? Anyways. Naruto said "How'd you do that?!" I waved my hand submissively at him. Cat boy got back up and ran at my with his fist up I mumbled out again "Universal Push." And he flew back this time. The girl with him gasped an said "But I didn't see you touch him." I ignored her. The boy got back up and I lifted my hand to push him back as he got out a kunai until a cold voice said "Enough Kankuro. Can't you see your not even in his league." cat boy froze and said "G-Gaara!!!" Okay so cat boy is Kankuro, and the red hairs boy is Gaara. Sasuke jumped down and Sakura fawned over him as well. The red haired boy appeared in front of me with a swish of sand and said "What's you name." I simply turned around and started walking away. I heard him let out a growl.... I kept walking until I opened my eyes and said quietly "Universal Push." and it blocked the sand that was about to attack me. I turned around, Gaara said "I asked you a question." The girl said "Id answer if I were you! He might kill you!!!" Gaara said "Temari Shut up." She did so. I shrugged and turned back around and kept walking. Sasuke said "Who are you?" Gaara said "I'm gaara of the sand. Who are you? And tell me who he is." Sasuke said "I'm Sasuke Uchiha and that is Ra-" he was cut off by a kunai Barely missing his head. He glared at me and I growled at him. Naruto asked "Can I tell him?!" I sighed and nodded, Gaara seemed to be studying me closely, naruto said "This is Rabu Nyx!!! He's the only one in our class to make it onto an advanced team!!!!" Gaara looked at me and I nodded and turned back around he said "I look forward to fight you Rabu." I turned around and got out a not pad and wrote down into the paper 'Don't waist your breath. I don't talk to anybody and I'm strong then you know. I've heard the rumors about how you've killed innocent people. I honestly could careless. If you hurt any of my friends or family I will kill you.' I ripped out the paper and walked back up to him and gave him the piece of paper. He read it and said "Why aren't you afraid?" I wrote down 'Because I've killed innocent people that used to live in my original village. I was made as a weapon like you and people in my village feared me and hated me just like yours did. So I've been there done that and beaten it. I can read you like a open book. Now goodbye.' I handed him the slip of paper and walked away as he read it and disappeared! I walked around some more before I saw kiba again. He yelled "Rabu!!!!" I looked at him as he, Hinata, and Shino walked towards me. Hinata asked "W-What happened to your Head?" I shrugged and she just went with it. Shino asked "Are you okay?" I nodded and kiba said "That was the first time I heard you talk!!!" I nodded. Kiba sighed and said "And I guess that'll be rare for you..." I nodded and he grumbled stuff out, I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and I pulled away and waved goodbye to them and walked away towards Home.