And so problems begin...

Me and kiba laughed as we walked out of the little Cafe we ate at. Kiba said "It was really nice spending time with you..." I chuckled and said "Yeah. I enjoyed it too." He smiled and hugged me... He whispered "You have no idea how much I missed you..." I hugged him back and said "Don't worry kiba." Just then someone said "Rabu?" We shot away from each other. I looked to see Shino? I said "Oh hey Shino." I heard a crumbling sound and looked down at his fist and saw an envelop of some kind that was now ruined because he crumbled it up... He turned around and said "I'll just leave you two..." I could tell he was really mad... I asked "Shino, what's-" he turned into bugs and vanished... I frowned and looked at kiba who didn't look too happy either... I asked "Kiba? Do you know why he was mad?" Kiba growled slight staring at the spot Shino once stood and said "It's nothing. Hey I'll see you later. Maybe we could hang out again." I said "Oh sure..." He walked away grumbling to himself... I said "Well that was weird..." It wasn't even that late yet... I said "Might as well train since I'm a Jonin now..." I appeared at the training grounds and started to work if some new jutsu. Practice my Rinnegan, The usual. Someone yelled "HEY RABU!!!" I turned to see Lee, Tenten, and Neji coming over towards me. I said "Oh hey guys!" Lee said "I'm so glade my rival is back!!! Now we can start challenging each other!!! I've been working so hard to make it to chunin so I could be even with you!!!" I said "Lee..." He looked at me, I said "I was just made Jonin." He screamed "WHAT?!??" I sighed crossing my arms and said "Yeah. Was tested this morning." Tenten said "Wow! You beat Shikamaru!!!" I nodde and said "Eyup." Neji said "Congratulations Rabu." I smiled and said "Thank you Neji." He nodded and was suddenly very interested in the trees. I shrugged and lee said "I challenge you right now!!!" I sighed and said "Alright. You pick." He said "Race!!! I will surely beat you!!!" I said "Alright, Around the village and meet up bak here?" He nodded and we both got in starting positions. Tenten said "Ready. Set. Go!!!" We both shot off and jumped through the city as we ran trying to pass one another!!! I laughed and said "I'm gonna beat you!!!" Lee said "No! I refuse to lose!!!" I smirked and we both kept running until Lee was grabbed by the back of his shirt and I felt a yank on my shirt. I looked up and saw Kakashi? Lee was being held by Gia! Kakashi asked "What are you two doing?" I laughed and said "We were challenging each other!!!" Lee said "Can we please continue?!? I was sure I was going to beat Rabu!!!!" Kakashi laughed and said "Rabu. You have a mission. Go see the Hokage." I nodded and appeared in her office making her look up. I said "You rang?" She nodded and said "Yes, I want you to be team leader for the mission I'm about to assign you." I said "Right-O!" She continued on "You will be With Neji. Your going to the land of iron." I asked confusedly "I thought that land was neutral... and only used samurai?" She said "Oh it is. But they want to better their connections with the land in fire just in case." I nodded and said "Gotcha." She said "I'll notify Neji." I nodded and appeared in my room and packed my bag. I sighed looking around me room and nodded. I put my bag on and appeared at the front hate scaring Kotetsu and Izumo. I laughed and said "This is why a 15 year old girl made Jonin before you two." Kotetsu said "Hey!!!" Neji came walking up to the gate and asked "Are you ready Rabu?" I nodded and said in the Irish accent I picked up from Fukuro "Aye, Let us go lad!" We began walking and just made small chat as we walked or hours. Shi said In coming kid. A group of 10 ninja is coming your way and they aren't rookies... I nodded and stopped in my tracks. Neji asked "Huh? What's wrong?" I said "10 enemy Ninja. They're strong." Neji activated his Beakuygan and looked around and said "They're heading right for us." I nodded and said "Right. After a few a moments they appeared out of the trees and I said "Could you all be any more noticeable?" They all stayed quiet... These were hidden sound village ninja, which means Orochimaru sent them here..." One said "Your Rabu Nyx. The Ten tails Jinnjuriki. " My eyes widen as Neji said shocked "Jinnjurkiki??" I growled and said "Since the secret it out. I might as well kill you all quickly." My ten black tails back out from behind me and I said "Let's play." I ran towards them with my tails shorting towards the at an alarming rate. Most were caught before they could even fight back and I had to fight a few but caught all ten in my tails. I held them in front of me and said "You made a very bad mistake taking me on. Not even the Akatsuki could catch me, much less they haven't found out about the power I hold. Or else they'd come for me and I'd have to kill them." I chuckled and some of them started crying. I said "And now. You'll have to pay for it... With your lives. With a sharp jerk of my tails and a loud sickening crack sounded and their bodies fell to the ground... I turned to face Neji who was starring at me wide eyes... I sighed and put my hands on his shoulders and said sternly "Neji, I know I've already kept a lot of secret from you guys, but this one really needs to stay between us. You can't breath a word to anyone about me being the host of the Ten tails." Shi appeared beside me and shook Neji violently and yelled "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!??" He said while she was still shaking him "Yes!!!!" I smacked Shi and she went to dust and went back inside of my stomach. I said "If this doesn't stay a secret you guys could get hurt, and I don't want you all paying for what I am." He said "Don't worry. My lips are sealed Rabu." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and said "And you don't have to worry about us. Even if you do get in some trouble with the Akatsuki I'll be sure to protect you..." I blushed and said "Thank you Neji."

PLEASE READ:
EVERYONE I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW STORY CALLED 'Go Hard or Go Home' IT IS A MODERN NARUTO STORY!!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!