Get away plan.

I sighed sitting in the little temple that killer B brought us to on a giant moving turtle... Naruto Has been training with him while I give a few pointers... I sat down and stayed completely still and went into sage mode... I got a rush of what was happening on the outside would and gasped slightly..... The war has already started?! I growled... Damn this is not good. Not good at all! Naruto's voice suddenly rang out "Hey Rabu! What are you doing?!" I opened my eyes and went out g sage mode and went back to normal. I stood up and said "How is your training?" He smiled and said "Great!!!" I said "Has killer B told you about the tailed Beast Bomb?" He shook his head ad I pointed to the door way and said "Go." He nodded and ran back inside. I walked out from the behind the waterfall and saw Iruka-Sensei and clan members of the Nara and Akimichi... I chuckled and said clasping my hands together "Guys.... Do you really think you'll be able to stop me?" Iruka said "Rabu, please go back inside...." I held up my hand and counted down "3, 2, 1...." Naruto came rushing out from the waterfall and said "There's a war going on?!?" Iruka sighed and killer B came out chuckling.... I went into my tailed beast mode where I was glowing bright white with black out lines and marking on my clothes. My hair spiked out in the back and floated a little but as it looked like white fire... My eyes turned to right a bright yellow Rinnegan and my ten tails came out. I said "Come on guys. Not time to waist." We easily got past them and naruto read a note from Iruka. We came in contact with the barrier and I smirked and said "It's strong enough to hold back a tailed beast..." Naruto groaned and said "What are we gonna do now?!" I smirked and said "I said it was strong enough to hold back A tailed beast, it isn't strong enough to hold back three tailed beasts." Naruto smirked and we all got ready. We all rushed towards the barricade and broke through with our chakra! I laughed as we jumped away. We were in a canyon when all of a sudden I was hit back!!! I growled skidding back on my heels... I saw lady Tusnade and Lord A... I growled and then smirked... I said "Naruto you and killer B can convince them. Just catch up with me when your ready. I'm gonna go find a few friends to help in the war." I made hand signs and sunk into the ground. I appeared in front of the Akatsuki hide out in the land of rain.... I slammed open the secret door and yelled "What up bitches?!" They all looked up and Hidan ran up to me and hugged me and yelled "Thank Jashin your okay!!!" I chuckled and said "Yes yes." Deidara looked at me and said "Is that the power of your tailed beast? Hm?" I nodded and said "Yup. Now come on! Were going to war!" Hidan smirked picking up his scythe and said "I've been waiting for you to fucking say that!" I smirked and we were about to leave when Pein said ruining our plans "Were do you think you all are going?!" We all froze... He said "Don't you think we'd be more useful with two pairs of rinnegan's?" I smiled and said "Yes! Come on guys!!! My friends are fighting and we gotta make up for lost time!" They all nodded getting ready and we ran out. I went to the biggest battle field and I yelled "Hey!!! Darui!!!" He turned around while fighting a Zetsu and his eyes widen. He pulled out his sword and started running towards Hidan who blocked him! I said "Wait!!!" I grabbed him with my tail! I said "Darui! They're on our side!!! They're gonna help us fight Madara, Kabuto, and The Zetsu!!!" Darui said hesitantly "I thought you guys were working for them..." Pein said "We were. But after Rabu came into the Akatsuki we felt that we were more like mercenary ninja and decided to part away from Madara and Zetsu." He nodded and said "Well we could use all the help we could get guys. Watch out for the zetsu's." We all nodded and Pein did hand signs and all of his summoning animals appeared. As well as the other Pein's! I smiled and said "Keep it up Nagato!" Pein smiled at me and I went on to killing zetsu. I saw naruto and said landing beside "Hey you!" He smiled and said "Oh! Rabu! Just in time!" My tails lashed out and killed a lot more Zetsu. All of a sudden a deep running started and we all came to a sudden stop... We all turned to see this giant thing coming out of the ground... It was the thing made for holding tailed beast... It started running towards us and I said "Aw Hell..."

Me:HEY GUYS!!! So... Uh.... How 'bout them saints??

Kakashi:Gangster_Cookie-Chan. Stop stalling. You need to say sorry for neglecting all of us readers.

Kakuzu: Yeah. Now say sorry brat!

Me: OKAY! I'm sorry! I know I've been neglecting but I had to catch up in the actual series of naruto! Plus I'm like failing geometry so yeah... Anyways!!! I will try to update as soon as possible.

Hidan:And?!

Me:Huh? What?

Deidara:*Hits me over the head* Your not telling them about your one shots about us! Hm!!!

Me:Oh! Right... As much as it pains me to say. There is only room for 25 more One shots. Once it reaches 200 chapters I will finally complete Gangster Cookies Book Of One Shots. So if you want to request one last time, you better get them in! Only 25 slots open!