Shit i suck a tests...

I sighed as I walked down the path I found a little while ago. It's in the middle of the woods and I stumbled upon it and figured why the hell not? It was really pretty because the light shined brightly through the lush green trees and plants... It was somewhat peaceful. Just then Shi said Hey kid, Your being followed... I looked around with my Rinnegan and saw Five people hiding... I kept walking like nothing. I ducked down in order to dodge a kunai. I said "Tch. It takes more then a Kunai to take me down." I turned to face one of my attackers, what puzzled me is he was a Hiddan Leaf ANBU?? Why is my own village attacking me?! Oh no!!! It's not happening again!!! It can't be happening again!!!! The ANBU said "We have orders to take you out." I smirked and said "Good luck." I turned and started running. Since I have my Rinnegan activated I could see a clearing ahead, I'm going to lead them there. I he was them jumping through the trees trying to catch up with me but I had really gained a lot of stamina while I was gone. I made it to the clearing and all five of them appeared around me. One said "Give up. We have you surrounded!!!" I smirked and tilted my head down and started laughing. I said "Do you honestly think...Ill go down that easily?" My ten tails came out from behind my back and shot towards them and wrapped out them. Each one struggled against my tail that violently flailed them around in the air, I said "I refuse to die!" All of a sudden they were surrounded by blackness and there were now just 5 black spheres floating in the air. I started closing my hand making the balls start to shrink and I heard them start to scream. Just then Lady Tusnade appeared in front of me? Along with Kakashi? My ten black tentical like tails held up very threateningly as I looked at them glaring. Lady Tusnade said "Let them go Rabu." I snarled "They tried to kill me!" Kakashi chuckled and said "Relax. It was a test." The bubble of blackness instantly popped letting the ANBU fall to the ground as my tails went away ad I screeched "WHAT?!?!" Lady Tusnade started laughing and said "Yup. This was your ANBU test! You passed with flying colors!!" I ran over to the 5 people I almost just killed and said frantically "Im sorry!!! I'm so so soooo sorry!!! I didn't know!!!" One held up their hand and said "I-It's okay, we'll survive!" And other one with blond hair and a deep voice said "Yeah! Were ANBU, it's what were made to do!" I nodded bowing to them. I turned to Kakashi and Lady Tusnade where I got an irk mark and yelled "ARE YOU TWO NUTS?!?" They both sweat dropped while laughing nervously and Tusnade said "Kakashi! Take Rabu out for lunch!" And she poofed away. He sweat dropped and said "Please don't hurt me." I huffed and my tails lowered and disappeared. I said "Yeah yeah. Just buy me lunch." He nodded and we teleport to a little cafe place and we sat down. He held up a Jonin vest and said "Congratulations Rabu!" I sighed while shaking my head slightly and took the vest. I said "Just because you put me through that your buying me a new outfit." He said "Alright I can deal with tha." I smiled as our food was set in front of us. We began eating and talked randomly, we finished our meal and he took me to a few shops where I got a new Jonin outfit (Image but looks more like the girl in the last picture and she has the Rinnegan!) I smiled as we walked out and just then Sato appeared in front of us! He said "Awe!!! My sister looks so cool!!!!" I whinned as he hugged me. He laughed and let me go and said "So how did it go?" I asked "You knew?!?" He said stupidly "Noooooo......" I growled at him as he just turned and ran off with a trail if dust behind him. I huffed crossing my arms. I turned to look at Kakashi only he had Ditched me!!!!! I snarled "Kakashi!!!!" I sighed letting myself calm down and said to myself "It okay, I'm fine, I'm fine." Shi said inside my head Hey kid have you decided who you want as a lover? I wanted to scream but I reframe from doing so and started walking an asked "What does that mean?" She laughed and said Come on kid! I know for a fact five of those guys are in love with you!! I sighed and said out loud "Id rather not talk about people who are in love with me.... To be honest I don't know how they can be." Shi only sighed and said Heads up. I raised an eyebrow but was immediately tackled into the ground I went "Oof!!" And groaned as something heavy was on my back and said "What the...." I heard someone yell "AKAMARU?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard a bark from above me and said "Ah. Akamaru. You're the one who tackled me he licked my face while still sitting on me and preventing me from moving. I heard foot steps and looked up to see kiba. He stopped and immediately started laughing. I growled and said "Kiba." He looke at me stilled laughing. I said "Get him off." He nodded shivering a bit and my hidden threat and got Akamaru off. I stood up and he whistled while saying "Whoa you look great!" I smiled and said "Thank you kiba." He blushed slightly and said "No problem...." It went awkward and I looked down while scuffing my foot into the ground... He said "Oh! Umm.... Would you like to...Uh... go out with me...and do... Activities...?" He looked really unsure about what he was saying just kinda like his brain went dead. I said "Activities...?" His blush darkened and he said "Uh, Well, I mean..." His voice cracked like he was going through puberty again and he just fell to the ground. I giggled as he just yelled into the ground I said "Kiba?" He went "Hm?" I said "Are you trying to ask me out on a date?" He looked at me and blushed while saying "I-If you w-want to call it that!!!" He tried to be smooth but it didn't work. I smiled and said "Then come on Tiger!" He said "Oh! Uh hold on a sec!" I nodded as he said to Akamaru "Can you go home and wait for me?" Akamaru whimpered. Kiba whispered but I still heard "I'll tell you everything that happens when I get home!!!" I kept myself from laughing as Akamaru ran off and kiba stepped beside me holding his arm out and asked smoothly "Shall we?" I laughed and nodded hooking my arm with his and we walked towards the food places to find a good place to eat!