€47

Robert Oprea wasn't a hard man to find. In fact, I managed to catch him on his ones and put a knife to his back. This snake happily boasted on who his cousin was and his whereabouts. The way he was overly chill made me suspicious, but in broad daylight in an open place his peoples backed out. Obviously Monica made sure I had protection, so instead of doing anything rash we just simply parted ways.

I've been doing my training and my research on this motherfucker for months. There's also a private party coming up. Me being the 'get what I want' type person, I have found a way to smuggle myself an invite. I will come for this motherfucker and make him bleed out. These people need to know I'm not playing with them.

My baby is soon to be one years old and it pains me. I don't know whether she's walking yet, or if she can almost say a few words. I've missed out on so much, time has gone extremely quick and I have broken my back to be the best I can be.
..

"I don't like your idea." Sighed Monica.

"It will work." I said adamantly as I tied my shoe laces.

She sighed and nodded her head.

"It's very risky." She added.

"To get where you want you need to take leaps." I rightfully stated.

"True." She mumbled.

She had a sad smile on her face. I know why, it's because she cares. This wasn't going to be an easy task.

...

Robert Oprea

Robert Oprea... he's got the skin of milked coffee. His face was hexagonal shaped. He had dark pebble eyes like a crow. He was a bitch-ass boy, yet he moved so smug like the whole wide world was in his hands.

I was going to wear something sexy to blend in with the guests. I was going to then plant a few things, seduce Robert and then slide my rambo along side his neck for answers. I was eager.

"Do not drink from the bar." Monica said before we parted ways.

I wasn't going to drink. I know they spice the drinks so girls can become whores for the night. I wasn't that dumb. But my aura had to be convincing.
...

Everything had went to plan. Accept...

Robert had his lips on my neck and was unzipping my dress. Now was the time to make a move, but my body actually betrayed me. I haven't been touched in a very long while. But the thought and feeling was more unexpected than I thought.

I slowly bent down to pull out my knife, but he grabbed me by my shoulders, straightening me up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He shouted.

I looked up at him, with a beating heart. Has he clocked? Much to my surprise, the door was open and someone had stumbled in, drunk with two girls on their arms.

"S-sorry cuzz!" The door slammed shut.

Robert lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes. Now I thought he would've recognised me. But no, he didn't. Instead he leaned down and kissed me. I didn't want to, but I kissed back.

However, I suddenly turned young, dumb and stupid. He began doing stuff to my body that my body began to like. My brain turned into mush and we had sex. Yep I said it, I had sex with my enemy. Was it unprotected? Fortunately not.

Was it good? Amazing. All discomfort left my mind, body and soul after the first minute. I had felt a little guilty, because of my loyalty to Raphael, but he's married. It may have not been by choice, but he's a male. A sexual one in fact. So I know for a fact he's beat his meat with others. Am I mad? No, how can I be? Our Sirius an I giving one. But still... does that justify why I had sex with Robert? Who knows? Relief for me, no feelings attached, string this evil motherfucker along. I guess I'll kill his ass another day.

He tried to kiss me, I didn't allow it. He wanted it missionary, I couldn't allow it. Doggy style it was until I became a reversed cowgirl. Something didn't feel quite right, but at least I had a little fun. I was liking all the flattering compliments he was giving me, I was liking his bitch-ass moans, but I just wasn't the same. I still felt a little bad..

By the end of our little act, I almost fell asleep. This weirdo knocked out cold and then and there was my chance to kill his ass, but I have a better plan. So I left.

"Oh my, you got dicked down by RO!?" One guy shouted, pointing at me.

I looked around to see everyone: drinking, smoking, grinding or sleeping. Why is he so hyper?

"He doesn't do black-"

I had no time for this. So I kicked him in his balls. Whilst he left the ground, I left.

Heat would be on me if I killed Robert now. But now, at least I can string him along. He may think I'm his bitch, but I'll become his main. I'll get more info on his cousin who's trying to get at Raphael. No one on these ends is coming for him, I won't allow it.

"Stupid ass!" I muttered to myself as I made my way home.

Ugh! I know what I'm doing! Do I? Ugh!
...

"Monica." I hesitated.

We were at lunch and it was sunny. What I'm about to tell her will make the sky rain.

"Yes honey?"

"I..uh.. about last night.."

Here we go...