€40

As I woke up there wasn't any fuss and commotion about my boyfriend's kidnapping. It surprised me to see no one around when I awoke. It was an empty silent place, which gave me a weary feel.

I kissed my baby's forehead as she fed from me. I just observed her beauty for a second, her dark brown hair an inch or slightly longer coated around her head. It's also crazy how her greyish orbs are starting to darken just as quickly as she's growing. Regardless, my baby girl was truly my heart and I loved her dearly. I was so grateful for being her mother and Raphael her father. I just wanted her daddy back ASAP.

I grabbed a bowl, three eggs, milk, ham, black pepper, grated cheese, and some red peppers. I mixed it all up and threw it into the hot pan of melted butter. If I was at home I'd use organic coconut oil, but it still seems I have to stay here until there's a sort of clear up on what's going on with the situation. I hate it, because I want to be at my home. After all, my mother did kick me out of this very same house, not that I've seen her for a couple of days anyways. But I understand the precautions that I have to follow.

I cut up three slices of tiger bread and lathered mushed avocado on it and put it on my plate. I then emptied the pan of scrambled eggs onto the same plate. Knowing me I'd probably still feel hungry, so I cut up some cucumber and apple slices and put in a separate bowl. I also made myself a traditional English tea, using the famous PJ tips teabag and the green milk. Yes I was a little slow, because I had Amaria in my arms, but that's because none of her baby holders etc was brought over, so I couldn't -mire like, didn't want to- put her down. It was all cool though.

Whilst eating, my phone pinged.

Unknown number: Block me all you want, I still know your number, sweetheart.
P.s- you should have left Raph's ass when I told you, now shits on you.

I scoffed at the ridiculous text my mother must have sent. Why does she love to stir shit up? She's way too far gone for anyone to tell her to be better, but who's to blame for that? It makes me angry and pitiful at the same time.

I ate breakfast joyfully, loving food. I watched some YouTube as I sat at the island and snuggled my baby to me.

After eating, instead of showering and getting ready for my boring day, something told me to search the house. I don't know why, but it was almost too quiet. Maybe someone went out? But there was also no more security, so I went to check.
.
No ones in their rooms or any other rooms, but the one place I hadn't checked was the basement. Like who would really go down there, that's ridiculous, but I felt that stupid kind of curiosity that made me want to check. If this situation was different then this is the time to run and get out of here whilst I could. However, this is Remy's house, which is safe to the T. Ain't nothing weary about some empty ass basement. But why was my heart beat so fast and why was my mother's text message ringing in my head?

I pulled on the handle expecting it to be locked, but it wasn't. Shocker. What I was faced with next had me gagged. I was so out of my mind that I almost dropped the thing most precious to me. My baby.

"Sign these papers Mr Caprice and the marriage is officially complete. We can now get to work immediately." A man in black stated.

"Ashley Caprice, it has a nice ring to it." Some blonde bitch grinned.

I couldn't help the sob that escaped my mouth. The room full of unsuspected people swiftly turned to have their eyes on me. My eyes skimmed over the looks of Remy and Sosha, before landed dead on Raphael. He didn't even have the cheek to look me in my eye. His face stoic and clammy. I wanted to run to him and hug him, but the setting didn't seem right. This setup seemed off.

Oh and how right I was. I wanted to speak, but no words left my mouth. My baby began to cry and I tried to shush her and comfort her the best I could, whilst still trying to make sense of the situation.

"Well we'll be off." A third of the group in dark suits and pale white skin followed the slender man out. I moved out their way so they didn't knock me over.

Sat around the table was Remy, Sosha, a woman with a blonde bun and looked middle aged, some next bitch rubbing Ralph's shoulder and him. The rest of the men stood around the room for whatever reason.

So Ralph's back. Yay!

"R-Raphael I was so worried." I fumbled out, taking rapid steps to get close to him, but a few of the men around the room shielded me away.

Then there was an awkward silence.

"What.. the.. hell?" I muttered in disbelief and shock.

"Take the baby and let's be in our way."

What?!? Take my baby? Fuck no!! I stepped back, scared as fuck. But I bumped into a man in black, from behind me. I looked up for a way to escape, but I was shielded by a swarm of these guys who I'm sure was protecting the house yesterday and days before that. I cried "No!!!" As I fell to my knees in attempt to shield my baby from these horrible, heartless creatures. Like what the actual fuck!?

I was dragged up, so savagely, I wasn't physically strong enough to to hold onto my baby. Thankfully she didn't drop onto the ground, but unfortunately into the hands of one of these men.

My world saw red as I began fighting these people off me in attempt to get my baby back. Three of these men pinned me to the ground so there was no way whatsoever that I could move. I could hear nothing but my heart pound and my breathing shake my body. Last thing I remember my screaming, crying, kicking-self doing, was watching footsteps walk past me. Most were smart black shoes, followed by two pairs of red bottom heels, a pair of trainers and slippers.

The blackness.