€13

"I hope you, that whore and child will die! You're nasty and I'm going to report you, whether your father agrees or not. Incest!" Sosha screamed.

Who the fuck does she think she is?! I don't care who's mother she is or 'used to be', but she needs to be back on the streets. If it wasn't for my father she'd still be on benefits struggling to find food for herself. When I first met her she seemed caring and grateful, and I think that's what my father thought too. Maybe it's the money which is making her sour, so maybe she needs to go back to the small soggy flats in order to regain her sanity.

"Fuck this shit I'm out!" I yelled, making my voice louder than Sosha's and my father's.

"Don't you dare Raphael." My father said in a warning tone.

"Let this bastard go! He's just an unworthy boy who can't keep his shrivelled up d-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He bellowed at that hag. She seemed shocked and silenced immediately.

My father stood up and walked over to me. I kept my hands by my side as he slapped his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. He
looked me dead in the eyes before shaking his head. I didn't see it coming, but with his other hand he swiftly punched me in the face. I groaned in pain as I held my ground. Seconds later I looked him dead in the eyes again. He still had his hand on my shoulder- squeezing. He shook his head once more as I expected another and maybe a harder blow. This time I saw his balled up fist coming and so I closed my eyes. Two/three seconds later I opened my eyes to see his fist millimetres away from my face. He then transformed his balled up fist into a cup-like motion as he held my cheek; the same one he punched. It hurt when he touched and stroked it with his thumb, but it was a little bit soothing as well.

"You're lucky that I'm your father and that your grandfather isn't yours." He said calmly. "When he found out I got your mum pregnant at twenty-two he beat the shit out of me." He laughed softly. "Not just that, I got a good beating from her father too ya' know. Gosh I loved her, but besides that... you're a man now. No more games. No more act, real life shit OK?!" He frowned and said seriously. "You've got to work for her, protect her and that child of yours, no matter the cost. You've gotta be my son now, you hear?" He squinted on eye, waiting on my response.

"WHAAAAT?! You condone this Remy?! Imma get you all done, reveal your secrets-"

"Then I won't hesitate to kill you." He said bluntly and coldly. And that's all I needed to hear to confirm my conscience. My father never loved Sosha like that, she was just helping him get over my mother. I knew it, but as time went on I began to have my own doubts.

"What?" She said in a weak tone, before crying. I couldn't help but have a big smirk on my face.

Ignoring the side hoe I continued the discussion with my father,"Yes pa, I am willing. When I mean I'll do anything for Hillian I mean it. I will also publish my company in a month's time, after I inform all my employees."

"Good, now goodbye son. I'll see you later." He looked down and patted my shoulder. He then pulled me in a hug which I retaliated to. I knew this was goodbye and that the next time I'd see him would be in business with him. I also knew that will take several months, around the time my child is born. The thought of this was scary. Was I truly ready?

I turned on my heels and ran up stairs to talk to my baby. In the distance I heard Sosha's loud mouth screaming down the house. I actually don't see what my father sees in her nowadays.

I went into her room and saw a big ass mess; clothes and ornaments scattered across the bed and floor. WHAT THE FUCK AND WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!? I then noticed her today's clothing on the floor, which made me think 'did she take her mother's sickly advice?' I looked in her ensuite, but she wasn't there. I ran all around the mansion, even the places where I used to play hide and seek in, as a kid. She was nowhere to be seen. I was getting frustrated at this point and I began to shout out for her.