She Opened The What?

Harry soon drew in a crowd when people started to realize who he was, and especially when Gilderoy Lockhart announced it to everyone that Harry was there and then took photos with him.

Harry looked defeated as he tried to talk to Aurora, Ron and Hermione when a voice came up from behind Aurora. "Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go to a book shop without making the front page!" Draco Malfoy stood there with his arms crossed grilling Harry.

"Leave him alone!" Ron's sister shouted at him.

Aurora was shocked to hear her speak, seeing as all day she had been a shadow to Harry, not saying a single word. Her teeth snarled at Draco and she swore she heard her hiss at him too.

"Oh look Potter! Got yourself a girlfriend?" Draco added with an evil grin. When suddenly a man who very obviously was his father walked in and told him to be nice, which Aurora knew he was clearly just putting on a front to make it seem as though he didn't raise Draco to be rude. This man had a strange feel to him and made Aurora very uncomfortable. Ron's father and Draco's father shared some choice words before the Weasley's and Harry left. Hermione then followed and left with her parents while Aurora had to wait outside for her grandmother to finish her own shopping.

"Was nice to hear from you." Draco said in a snarky voice. "I loved all the letters you sent." His eyes rolled as he spoke.

Aurora was furious. "I did write you! You're the one who forgot my birthday!" She crossed her arms and faced away from him. "Just leave Draco, we aren't friends. You know that."

Draco continued to stand there. "I thought we were." He said softly. "But I didn't get any letters from you, so I thought why bother when it came to your birthday." He shrugged.

"I wrote you to check in on your trip, I remembered you had said before you'd be going out of the country. Then I wrote again because I had thought of you when I was listening to music. I wonder why you didn't get my letters, I made sure they'd be sent right to your house."

The two both looked down then slowly back up at each other, when Lucius then walked out of the store. "Come on Draco, we've got much to do today." He began to walk away, while Draco stood in front of Aurora for a moment, his hands shaking.

"I uh- I'll see you at school?" He said almost questioning himself before trying to give Aurora one of the most awkward hugs she had ever received. She could smell his cologne which was strange, she never smelled it on him before.

When she got home she changed her clothes and realized her shirt still smelled of Draco's cologne, she took a deep breath and inhaled the lovely scent. The floor started to creak outside of her room as she held her shirt to her face, when she looked up her father stood in the doorway.

"Something wrong with that shirt? Do you need to wash it?" He asked.

"NO!" She shouted. "I mean- it's fine. It's perfect actually." Blushing, she threw the shirt into her trunk with the things she was packing for school.

Severus looked at her a tad confused but brushed it off. He sat gently on her bed beside her and looked around her room. "Another year of school, I can hardly believe you're already a second year." He tried to smile at her but looked down. "Remember Aurora, there's going to be a new group of students who will look up to you, your job at Hogwarts is to set an example. Beware of those you spend your time with you don't want to get mixed up with the wrong sorts."

"Who do you think are the wrong sorts?" She asked. "Just so I know who I should stay away from- You know I value your opinion." She had a feeling who her father would tell her to stay away from- but she wanted to hear a reason as to why.