BONUS CHAPTER: DRACO 2

DRACO'S POV 2

"Aurora and Blaise."

Draco's bedroom was dark. He shut all the curtains and all the blinds. There was no reason to see sunlight. Nothing made him happy anymore.

On his bed, he laid sprawled out on his back. Bottles all over the floor and a trash bin with vomit in it. Draco hadn't changed his clothes since the funeral of his daughter a week ago. He hadn't left his room in days. He was numb and nothing could heal his broken heart.

He stared at the ceiling. Tears pouring down his expressionless face.

My Nevaeh...

His thoughts had been consumed with the loss of his daughter.

Aurora hadn't called him at all. He couldn't bring himself to even walk across his room to pick up the phone himself to dial her number. If he stood up he may vomit again. All that was in his stomach was stolen whiskey and tears that he swallowed on accident while crying.

The door opened and in the doorway was Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle.

"Ew it stinks in here." Crabbe said. "Draco- when was the last time you showered?"

Draco didn't say anything. He just lay there. Empty.

"Come on, mate." Goyle reached his hand to lift Draco off the bed.

Draco sat up and all he did was sob. Goyle used his entire strength to carry the dead weight that was Draco Malfoy to the bathroom to have him shower. He stood there while Crabbe ran the water. Goyle picked away at Draco's clothes and Crabbe covered his eyes.

"I don't want to see him naked!" Crabbe complained.

"Then get out!" Goyle shouted. "I'll do it myself!"

Draco stood there in his boxers, staring at the running water when he fell to his knees. Goyle lifted him up again and tried to help him into the shower when Draco turned around and for the first time in a week had hugged anyone.

"Listen, D, I love you- but you fucking stink like vomit, whiskey and ass." Goyle said to Draco.

Draco nodded and Goyle turned around while Draco got into the shower. Once he closed the curtain, Goyle picked up the filthy clothes and walked back into Draco's room where Narcissa had been standing nervously in the doorway.

"Is he really showering? He's finally out of bed?" She had a hopeful look in her eyes.

Goyle nodded. "Are these... What he wore-"

"Yes." Narcissa sniffled. "He told me he could still feel Aurora on them."

"She isn't the one who's dead, he knows that right?" Crabbe added.

Narcissa took a deep breath. "I went to see her and she's doing okay. Just struggling with eating is all. She wants to be alone but she's at least coming out of her room. She was happy to see me though."

"Did she say why she hasn't called him?" Goyle asked. "I know Severus doesn't want a repeat of before but keeping them apart to heal isn't really healing them."

Narcissa agreed.

Crabbe began to clean things up around the room. Handing empty bottles to Narcissa and then the bin with old vomit in it. He gagged as he handed it to her. Narcissa scoffed and simply waved her wand to clean the mess that had been inside of it.