Betrayed

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Betrayed"

*SMUT WARNING*

The table in the dining hall was long and filled with faces that Aurora hoped she'd never have to see again. Most were men, and they looked like they belonged in Azkaban. Lucius lead them to two seats that were aside him, Narcissa on his other side.

Severus sat closest to the Dark Lord, who sat at the head of the table. Aurora felt bile burning, rising higher and higher as she sat there. She avoided looking into his red eyes, the slits for his snake like nose flared and then a cackle came out, he grinned as he looked at Aurora.

"Ah," Voldemort released a sigh. "You are the daughter of Severus Snape, the girl I'd been hearing much about... My followers don't like you much, girl."

"I don't like them either." Aurora replied with a shrug.

She had to play the part again. Having to put herself back into the mentality she was in the night on the Astronomy Tower.

Draco slid his hand under the table and gripped onto her thigh, and not to try to make a move, no, he just wanted her to know he was there for her, and that he too, was just as frightened.

Voldemort laughed again. "Tell me girl, did you really think you could show a fake mark on your arm and that my most loyal wouldn't report it back to me?"

"I expected her to do so." Aurora didn't let him into her mental shields that her father had taught her to keep up. She could feel him trying, that same scratching feeling that made her a bit light headed.

"You know occlumency?" Voldemort asked.

Aurora nodded.

"Come again?" He said, trying to get her to speak.

"Yes." She replied. "Si. Oui. Any other languages you'd like me to say it in? Which do you understand best?"

The table filled with gasps, each set of eyes landing on her. Draco gripped onto her tighter. But she stayed strong, just as was expected of her. Just as her father had done all these years.

Voldemort was amused, he seemed to enjoy her a bit.

"You've got a bit of bite with that bark, don't you, girl?" Voldemort grinned, his rotted teeth flashing at Aurora and then he turned his head to Severus. "Severus, your little girl, she must give you a run for your money..."

Severus nodded. "You don't even know the half of it." He laughed.

"Tell me Severus, are the rumors I hear true? That one of my own, nearly killed your daughter, with a cup that hadn't been intended for her?" Voldemort asked, cocking his head to the side, and clicking his snake like tongue at Snape.

Silently, Severus nodded. Gulping down the urge to scream and shout at this evil man, but as he had done for nearly 20 years, he'd have to be strong. He'd have to play his role and continue to play it well.

"Barty has recieved the Dementor's kiss, he's barely human these days. Although, had I'd known sooner that it was your daughter, I would have done worse for him. Maybe dropped him in the ocean, but a slow torturing death should suffice. Although he had only supplied the poison, it was my newest recruit who was trying to prove his worth, he's the one who delivered the cup." Voldemort explained.

Aurora looked at Draco who looked just as confused as she did. Draco shook his head no, without Aurora even having to ask him anything.

"Ah," Voldemort breathed again. "No, sweet girl, it wasn't your lover boy who delivered the cup, no, I said my newest recruit. Who had been wanting to join me and had faith in Barty and Peter, that they'd bring me back. To which they did."