Lovely

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Lovely."

Aurora had to keep in hiding after what happened at Hogwarts. She had to stay in secret at Grimmauld Place and now, since the secret keeper, Dumbledore, had died. Anyone whom he passed the secret too, was now a secret keeper. It wouldn't be safe to let Harry stay there with her, with fear that Voldemort might force Snape or Draco to tell him where Harry would be hiding.

Once again... Aurora was alone. This time though, it wasn't her choice. It was far from what she had wanted.

Although members of the Order constantly came and went from Number 12 Grimmauld Place, it wasn't the same as being able to see her friends. She missed Pansy and all she could do was hope that she was okay. No letters could go in or out from Grimmauld Place.

But, the best news came one morning when Sirius knocked on her door.

"You've got a nice gown, don't you?" He asked her.

She nodded. "A few, why?"

"Bill Weasley is getting married at the Burrow, we're all invited. And I've got an even bigger surprise for you." Sirius gleamed.

"I get to go?" She asked.

"Of course!" Sirius laughed. "But that's not all... Draco will be there too and you'll be staying there until it's time to return to Hogwarts. Your father is now Headmaster, just as planned, and it'll look suspicious to You-Know-Who if Severus' daughter remains in hiding rather than going to Hogwarts where her father would keep her safe."

"Why aren't you calling him by his name anymore?" Aurora asked.

"They put a taboo on his name- to track anyone from the Order and take them down." Sirius replied. "So do your best not to say it."

"Understood." Aurora replied and as Sirius went to walk away she called out to her Godfather. "Sirius," said Aurora. "What color do you suppose my mother would have worn?"

Sirius smiled. "She loved the color pink."

Aurora smiled back and went to her wardrobe and grabbed a light pink gown. She packed it away and prepared for the trip that they would be taking to the Burrow. It would be the first time in weeks since she'd seen Draco, and she wanted to be sure that she would impress him.

The last time she had seen Draco was in the aftermath of the Astronomy Tower. She closed her eyes and thought back to it. Sirius and Remus told Harry, Draco, and Aurora to run far away from where the body had been sprawled out on the floor.

Tonks used magic to clean the vomit that was in the corner and then they took another Death Eater who had been stunned, and beat up his hands against the floor, moved the body slightly, then framed the death upon the stunned Death Eater.

When the Ministry came to Hogwarts to take away whoever was left, they would see that it was a fight gone wrong between two on the same side, the bad side, and although it didn't sit right with Aurora, it had been better than Draco being questioned. Because they'd ask him a lot more than why he'd kill that Death Eater.

They'd ask about the dark mark on his arm. They'd ask about the Dark Lord. They'd get Draco killed and Aurora would be damned to let that happen.

On the eve of the wedding, Aurora and Sirius traveled by aparation to the Burrow, as all Floo networks were now being tracked.

Aurora had been excited to see her friends again, to see Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and to see her brother, Harry, who had just been brought by the Order the night before.

The moment she saw her brother she hugged onto him so tightly, for nearly 10 minutes, she had refused to let him go. During transportation, Mad-Eye was killed and George was injured, she was just so thankful that Harry was in one piece. Unlike George who was now missing an ear.