"What should I do, so you would come with me?" He didn't want to command her.

"Kiss," Elenora says seriously.

"No, come on," he says, not believing at her buntlines. She just laughs at his reaction but follows him.

"Are we going to your home" she whispered in his ear, making him stop, looking at her now.

Elenora smirks," I like it" kissing him on the check.

He just stares at her, not believing.

Hit on his shoulder wakes him up from lust, what is she doing to him.

"Come on "he repeats, leading her between the crowd, holding her not to fall.

She said nothing, while he leads her, put her arm across his chest as a distraction.

He went down the familiar hall, the same hall he interred.

The people were looking at them, they probably looked like a couple to them. He passes the door of the WC.

He set her gently against the wall, waiting for the hall to empty from the people.

Gio looks at her, her head was raised, eyes closed, mumbling the lyrics of some song.

Taking his phone up, he sent a message to Enzo.

"Back door NOW"

He presses sent and looks at her and she was staring back at her.

They were just looking at each other. Her makeup was a little smeared under her eyes, but she was still beautiful. His hands were on her hips, holding her not to fall. He looks at her lips and then back at her eyes. He wants to feel them again.

They were standing closer to each other. He couldn't break from her.

She made the first move, but he lay his head against her shoulder.

He can't, she works for him, and he is her boss.

He looks up seeing the hall empty, tugging her hand to follow him, she didn't object.

He comes to the end of the hall, making a turn to the end of the hall where was the door.

Leaving her against the door, he checks if someone is in the old store, but nobody was in. He wasn't sure if Ric even uses this store as some kind of storage.

He needed to be sure.

Taking Elenora again, bracing her in a hug putting as much support on himself, he leads her through the store.

She didn't comment on anything; she was quiet.

Gio looks at her, raising her head. Thinking she sobered a little but her smirk told her she is far from getting sober.

The moment they come out of the store, the car was getting parked.

He was too late to rais his gun, but he recognizes the car.

Enzo.

"I think I am going to throw up" her quiet, weak voice, force him to look at her.

"Now?" he almost screamed.

Elenora couldn't answer him, bending over, emptying her stomach.

Gio gives into action, holding her hair out of her face with one arm and with other bracing her waist holding her back.

He heard the door of a car slam and someone hissing.

"Fuck, what happen" He could hear Enzo voice.