Don't play with me

WARNING!!!!

GRAPHIC VIOLENTE CONTENT!!!!

The moon was illuminating the inside of the abandoned warehouse, helping me to see where I was walking. Making the pass by the large window looking at a beautiful view ahead of me that full-field the sky with strings of city lights. I deepened my look and saw La Morte man in shadows I looked at the roof of the near building and see a silhouette. Vincent is in his position.

"Everyone in their's position!"

Then I heard the sound of cars getting near the warehouse.

They are here.

I hurriedly run up the marble stairs, where I supposed to be.

I walked toward the second marble pillar it was enough big that it would hide my body from anyone. I looked at the other side but nowhere was Enzo.

I saw him last time talking to Gio while I was walking past them when I was getting in the car with others. They were in a heated conversation, maybe they withdraw him but that never happened.

I tightened my bun and moved a few strings of hair from my forehead. I was in all black it was easy to stay hidden.

I took out my gun from the holster checking the bullets, it was part of my rutin when I get nervous.

It helps me to relax.

I get closer to the fence enough to see what is happening but not to be seen. My gun raised closer to the chest to be ready for any unplanned parties.

I wasn't the only one inside, La Morte people were scattered around.

We did a double check in every corner and they were clean.

The sound of the metal door creaks open, following the multiple steps and chats. I recognise the Gio's that means the other one is Yori's because of a strong Japanese accent.

I looked downstairs and saw them get nearer to me. Soon after from the shadows emerge Gio following Yuri with bodyguards few steps behind but close enough to keep a watch. They were all in suits but the only thing that separates Yori man from our man is that they had all the same tattoos on their necks.

Gio was in all black, casual T-shirt with jeans both his hands were stuffed in the front pocket.

Without any trace of emotion on his face listening to Yori whatever he was telling him.

I moved closer to the fence to see them more clearly, I counted Yori's people witch held about six people.

"You know I was a little disappointed when you declined my offer for the lunch yesterday," Yori said lightning the cigarette blowing the smoke stuffing his free hand in the front pocket.