The party: Pt. 1

*The locaten and the name of club is just part of my imagination*

Warning little mature scene at the end of chapter

The Eclipse Club

Was one of those clubs you need to get an invitation so you can get in. The invitation you get are sent to your phone and they do the check-up scanning the bar code.

And that particular message came on my phone one day. They probably mistook my phone number with someone else. Me being curious about the place; I went to see it.

I first tried to found it on the internet but nothing. There was nothing about The Eclipse Club in New York City.

In the message, you have everything: From the address to the bar code you need to have to let you in.

First time I went I didn't even try to get someone with me. Because even if I tag alone with me they didn't had invitation.

I thought they wouldn't let me in. I thought they would look for my name, but they weren't.

I finally understand why I couldn't find it on the internet and why is so secretly hidden from the world.

When I entered the club and saw how much shady people are invited here and most of them are enemies of my boss.

I thought they were on me; they knew who I was, and that this was a trap.

But nothing.

I was looking for the looks of the recognizable, but the only thing I saw was the lust.

I never tried to snoop around, to found anything that could help La Morte's Family. Maybe if I hear something from them, but that was it. I would always be outnumbered.

So I just come here for two things to party and get drunk.

I showed my phone to the security guy; he took my phone, and I waited patiently.

They were doing many check-ups, so they didn't find any fake ones.

I don't even know if you can fake an invitation if you don't even know the club exists.

He nods with his head, returning my phone back. The guy next to him checked me if I had any forbidden objects with me. But we all know that inside is full of them.

I send him a flirtatious smile and the guy lets me in.

They decorated the walls of the hall like someone had a fight with paint; the couples were scattered against the wall kissing.

I pushed through them, apologising to one I collided with.

The sound from the club was muffed but getting closer I could finally hear clearly what song was playing.

The people on the dance floor were dancing to Travis Scott.

The club was big and modern. Disco ball was twirling around making the stage full of different colores. VIP lodge was separate and upstaris that had view on dance floor.

I made my way toward the bar, squeezing myself against the people.

I finally reached the bar, and I spotted one free place and I made my path toward it.

I made myself comfortable crossing my legs.

The waiter comes to me" What would you like to drink beautiful?" he asks which made me laugh at his failed attempt to flirt with me and he just smirks at me thinking he succeeded.